Animation Revelation Shoutbox

Started by Neomysterion X. Prime, December 28, 2010, 04:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avaitor

Who reported you? I can attempt to flag them and get their account terminated as well.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Foggle

Quote from: Avaitor on February 10, 2013, 02:51:05 PM
Who reported you? I can attempt to flag them and get their account terminated as well.
:lol:

There's no way to know. Nobody ever commented negatively on any of my videos (except a couple of typical "Borderlands sucks" and "Blue Velvet sucks" guys), nor did anybody ever PM or email me about my videos. My guess is that some dumbass got pissed that we were making fun of his favorite parental incest loli rape hentai and flagged me out of spite.

Lord Dalek

I can send you the login info for Archive if you wanna reupload everything to that.

Foggle

Quote from: Lord Dalek on February 10, 2013, 05:30:21 PM
I can send you the login info for Archive if you wanna reupload everything to that.
Sounds good. We can do this on Skype next time I'm on (either tonight or tomorrow).

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Foggle

Avaitor

New blog!

Foggle

Daxdiv

Quote from: Avaitor on February 10, 2013, 07:16:18 PM
Man, Rihanna's an idiot.

I... Uh... don't really understand why she went back to Chris Brown. Really, this baffles my mind.

Dr. Insomniac

Quote from: Daxdiv on February 10, 2013, 09:14:24 PM
Man, Rihanna's an idiot.

I... Uh... don't really understand why she went back to Chris Brown. Really, this baffles my mind.
Think Sally Jupiter and the Comedian.

Daxdiv

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on February 10, 2013, 09:15:56 PM
Man, Rihanna's an idiot.

Do I have to factor in Before Watchmen or not? Cause the Minutemen and Silk Spectre mini-series did add more to that shit.

Dr. Insomniac

Quote from: Daxdiv on February 10, 2013, 09:19:16 PM
Man, Rihanna's an idiot.

Do I have to factor in Before Watchmen or not? Cause the Minutemen and Silk Spectre mini-series did add more to that shit.
What did Cooke add to the mix? I kind of lost track with that about a few months ago.

Avaitor

Man, Rihanna's an idiot.

Y'no, now that I think about it, if Frank Miller wrote Watchmen, he'd go out of his way to make Sally Jupiter look like a weak tramp. He'd probably sexualize the rape scene a lot more, as well.

New blog!

Daxdiv

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on February 10, 2013, 09:21:45 PM
Quote from: Daxdiv on February 10, 2013, 09:19:16 PM
Man, Rihanna's an idiot.

What did Cooke add to the mix? I kind of lost track with that about a few months ago.

Well, one thing I do recall was that Sally did call The Comedian to get Laurie back from the hippies after she got fed up with Hollis just letting Laurie do whatever. Of course, this just included the Comedian beating up Laurie's boyfriend at the time, making him write a letter to Laurie saying that he was leaving her and stuff. That's what I do remember from Silk Spectre as far as those two were concerned. As for Minutemen, I believe it was issue 4 where Sally and the Comedian met near the Silhouettes grave and the Comedian and Sally talked pretty civil manner. Guess it was to show how they patched up. Then #5 showed them getting it on at her Wedding with Larry.

Now this kind of makes me wonder if Rihanna and Chris Brown had private meetings with each other.

Avaitor

New blog!