Animation Revelation Shoutbox

Started by Neomysterion X. Prime, December 28, 2010, 04:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Dalek

So nearly everybody unfriended me after I left TZ and didn't bother to say goodbye.

Yeah fuck that dump.

Nel_Annette

I still like you.  :(

I just figured I'd see you here anyway.  :lol:

Daxdiv

Quote from: Lord Dalek on March 04, 2013, 05:34:18 PM
So nearly everybody unfriended me after I left TZ and didn't bother to say goodbye.

Yeah fuck that dump.

Shit son. Don't worry Dalek, we all love you over here, and that's all that matters.

Rosalinas Spare Wand

Yeah fuck that dump.

Everyone of any worth has abandoned that ship anyway.

Besides, you only need AR and Twitter now. Now get back to watching bad anime and struggling through modern games.

Dr. Insomniac

Quote from: Daxdiv on March 04, 2013, 06:08:02 PM

Yeah fuck that dump.

Shit son. Don't worry Dalek, we all love you over here, and that's all that matters.

Avaitor

Well I just posted on tumblr that Chris Brown and T Swift are no better than Polanski. Let's see how well that goes.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Foggle

Chris Brown I agree with, but what bad things has Taylor Swift done?

Avaitor

Quote from: Foggle on March 05, 2013, 12:55:08 PM
Chris Brown I agree with, but what bad things has Taylor Swift done?
Well, not that long ago, Michael J. Fox made a joke about how he hopes his son doesn't date her, which caused a bunch of fans to tweet and e-mail death threats and Parkinson jokes to Fox and his kid. This caused MJF to personally apologize to Taylor Swift, and afterwords, she thanked her fans for "having her back".

Even though I strongly dislike the message Swift sends to young women, when all is said and done, she's nowhere near as bad, but her stans do her no favors. But hey, controversy sells.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Foggle

Quote from: Avaitor on March 05, 2013, 01:55:58 PM
Well, not that long ago, Michael J. Fox made a joke about how he hopes his son doesn't date her, which caused a bunch of fans to tweet and e-mail death threats and Parkinson jokes to Fox and his kid. This caused MJF to personally apologize to Taylor Swift, and afterwords, she thanked her fans for "having her back".
Wow, what the fuck. :whuh:

Foggle

Avaitor

Well one of my followers just woke up from a near-fatal coma. The good news is, obviously, that she's alive. The bad news is that she doesn't remember much of what has happened in the past few months. Including the fact that her dad died back in December.

Imagine having to live through that piece of news twice.

New blog!

Foggle

Spark Of Spirit

Oh man, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope she does better sooner than later.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Avaitor

There's no signs that she's going to be paralyzed, at least not yet, and her memory loss could've been a lot more severe than it ended up to be. From what I can tell, she'll be as fine as you can be.

The freaky thing is that this is the same way her dad died- from a car accident.

New blog!

Avaitor

Quote from: Foggle on March 05, 2013, 01:57:43 PM
Quote from: Avaitor on March 05, 2013, 01:55:58 PM
Wow, what the fuck. :whuh:
Wait, there's more!

Tina Fey and Amy Poehler referenced this at the Golden Globes, and Swift recently said this:

?You know, Katie Couric is one of my favorite people, because she said to me she had heard a quote that she loved, that said, ?There?s a special place in hell for women who don?t help other women.??

So according to Taylor Swift, Tina and Amy should go to hell. Classy.

New blog!