Animation Revelation Shoutbox

Started by Neomysterion X. Prime, December 28, 2010, 04:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rynnec

Mind giving spoilers? I've kinda been keeping up with the season myself.

Avaitor

Spoiler
Merle and Michonne take off to woodbury in order to kill the Gov.
The plan is for Merle to take her in as a prisoner. When they get the chance, Boom they'll kill the gov.
Meanwhile, The Gov turns on Andrea and ties her to a hides her away to fuck up Rick and gang later.
The scientist guy turns on the Gov and tries to get to the prison, ut the Gov kills him. The plan goes bad, Michonne gets away, but the Governor kills Merle. (But not with a headshot). He then has Merle brought to the meeting place and lets him loose on rick.
Meanwhile Tyrese and his girl, have a blowout with the guy and his son, and they high tail it back to the Prison after rescuing Andrea.
Daryl has to put down Merle.
Everything goes to hell. The Gov's men storm the prison, Herchel dies, and most of the gov's men get wiped out by a horde during the attack. The gov gets off a round and kills the baby, Michonne shows up in time to fuck him up. The prison is overrun, Rick and Co. leave. End of season 3.
[close]
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Dr. Insomniac

Quote from: Avaitor on March 16, 2013, 12:01:18 AM
...I guess I don't have to start watching TWD anyway, since I was just told how season 3 ends.
I found out about what happened to Gus Fring before I got into Breaking Bad. That's no excuse.

Rynnec

Spoiler
Meh. Sounds pretty much how I was expecting it to end, though with a bit more casualties for Rick's group. Of the ones that did die, I'm sad to know that Herchel dies since I was beginning to like him. The Gov sucessfully killing the baby is a bit "wtf"-worthy, but I suppose I shouldn't be suprised. And I'm honestly suprised Andrea survives, it seemed like she was one of those most likely to die.
[close]

Avaitor

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on March 16, 2013, 12:20:57 AM
Quote from: Avaitor on March 16, 2013, 12:01:18 AM
...I guess I don't have to start watching TWD anyway, since I was just told how season 3 ends.
I found out about what happened to Gus Fring before I got into Breaking Bad. That's no excuse.
I think we all knew that was going to happen, though.

Spoiler
And I'm sure that this won't be the last time we see the eyeless teddy bear used as symbolism on the show, either.
[close]
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Daxdiv

Considering how that shit went down in the comics, doesn't surprise me in the slighest. Especially with some character's death.

Avaitor

This sounds like the one they used on Drake & Josh when you listen to it in succession.

Wouldn't surprise me if there's really only like one laugh track that various shows just borrow when needed.

But yeah, the laugh track on the show can be annoying, but at least they don't combine one with a live-studio audience like Lorre does.

New blog!

Dr. Insomniac

Reading about how famines in North Korea have been so widespread, that people are digging up their relatives' graves just to get some meat. Chilling.

Dr. Insomniac

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

Very nice! I do think he could animate a strip with dialogue, as long as he just used speech balloons instead of voice overs.

Spark Of Spirit

That might be interesting if not odd, but it was nice seeing it animated at all, really.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Spark Of Spirit

QuoteAfter gossip sites announced that Harry Potter star Emma Watson had been confirmed to star in the big-screen adaptation of the S&M novel Fifty Shades of Grey last week, Watson took to Twitter to dispel the rumor with four tweets. "Who here actually thinks I would do 50 Shades of Grey as a movie? Like really. For real. In real life," she asked. Later, she tweeted, "Good. Well that's sorted then."
Respect for Emma Watson.  :thumbup:

Avaitor

Show of hands- who here is Sam?

New blog!