Animation Revelation Shoutbox

Started by Neomysterion X. Prime, December 28, 2010, 04:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nel_Annette

At last year's TZ April Fool's, I brought in the "posted from my (increasingly bizarre device)" gag and was actually pretty proud that other people used it during the day.

This year I've got fucking nothing and have to work all day tomorrow, so I guess I won't be around to see how terrible it is this year.  .3.

Kiddington

Took a look over there for a minute; hardly anything going on. I remember two years ago by this time the place was already flooded with joke threads, and that wasn't even one of the better years.

What a shame.

Nel_Annette

Holy shit, you're right. I see, like, one April Fool's topic. Well, that's depressing.

Kiddington

I might keep tradition alive and do the AD quotes thread (don't think Dalek is going to), but other than that... no interest this year. It's just not the same. Nobody even cares anymore.

I have to work tomorrow anyway, so yeah.

Avaitor

The new crop of posters don't really seem suited for AFD on here.

I wouldn't be surprised if we get another Tednut/RacAttack meltdown this year, if anything does happen, that is.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Kiddington

I'm surprised Paltridge is actually trying this year, instead of just bitching about how AFD isn't like it was "back in my day".

Huh.

Dr. Insomniac

Daxdiv

Quote from: Avaitor on April 01, 2013, 12:53:48 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if we get another Tednut/RacAttack meltdown this year, if anything does happen, that is.

In retrospect, this was probably one of my favorite moments in AFD on TZ. He said Fuck You to everyone on the board.

Nel_Annette

That was one of my favorite moments on the board ever. It was hilarious, as was the fallout. I remember someone having to give us a lecture in a forum thread afterward about how not to do AFD.  :lol:

EDIT: Made a thread. It's a crappy one, but I feel bad leaving Peter the only one trying to get the ball rolling.

Personally, I would have made all the mods rename themselves after famous presidents and slander each other to earn your vote by the end of the day by speaking on the various forum subjects.

Kiddington

Well, I did the AD quotes thread.

Otherwise, I just... don't really feel like it this year.

Nel_Annette

I'll admit, the "DC announces The Death Of Everyone" title did make me chuckle.  :)

Avaitor

tumblr's pretty bad this year, too. Fandoms are just cropping Misha Collins's head onto everything.

They do this during the rest of the year, too. What's the point?

Anyway, here's my contribution.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Peanutbutter

Took a look over there myself, I guess everyone was just sleeping, because now I see quite a bit more joke threads there.

Avaitor

New blog!

Dr. Insomniac

[Caillou]Dalek was very fussy over Avaitor not listening to his special new podcast. He was so fussy that he rolled up his hands and hit the floor over and over again. [/Caillou]