Animation Revelation Shoutbox

Started by Neomysterion X. Prime, December 28, 2010, 04:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nel_Annette

Same here. 2009 still feels so... new to me.

The days, they be speedin' up as we get older.  :unimpressed:

Foggle

QuoteWhen choosing lists to go in my best lists of all time list, this one never came up and I was surprised at the feedback for not including it. Look, some of the choices are good, but Cow and Chicken was really the only great choice. A lot of the picks are lazy, like The Simpsons and all of Warner's theatrical shorts as one entry. I'm sorry, but this list is objectively bad.
Looks like people really hated your thing about Teen Titans, Insommy. :lol:

Avaitor

If Cow & Chicken is the only single one of these shows that you like, then you have no right to judge a list like this.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Dr. Insomniac

Quote from: Avaitor on April 13, 2013, 04:03:58 PM
If Cow & Chicken is the only single one of these shows that you like, then you have no right to judge a list like this.
*long groan*

He said "choice", not "show". He also said some of the other choices were good.

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Dr. Insomniac

Now before Avaitor starts to make TheVileOne seem modest, I suppose we should focus on newer pursuits than focus on stuff we did years ago. For instance, the new Clusterfuck is almost done.

Foggle

It's a riff on the Dr.'s Teen Titans piece, not the dude's actual opinion. Well, I mean, it might be his actual opinion, but I doubt it.

Dr. Insomniac

Quote from: Foggle on April 13, 2013, 05:29:16 PM
It's a riff on the Dr.'s Teen Titans piece, not the dude's actual opinion. Well, I mean, it might be his actual opinion, but I doubt it.
Yeah, now that I've seen what Young Justice came to be, I want to recant some of that post.

Foggle

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on April 13, 2013, 05:34:34 PM
Yeah, now that I've seen what Young Justice came to be, I want to recant some of that post.
It'd probably be good if you edited that entry to be less aggressive. Seems to be the major point of contention with those FAN guys.

Dr. Insomniac

Quote from: Foggle on April 13, 2013, 05:36:24 PM
Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on April 13, 2013, 05:34:34 PM
It'd probably be good if you edited that entry to be less aggressive. Seems to be the major point of contention with those FAN guys.
Probably for the best if someone else wrote that. Plus, I can see their consternation given that some of the choices on the list have caused more confusion than anything.

Avaitor

I still say that Young Justice is stronger than Titans, but a revision of that section of the post would not be a bad idea.

New blog!

Peanutbutter

As soon I figure out how to get signatures on that board, I intend to link them to this forum. Not knocking AnimRev, but this place started a couple years ago and is still in need of more members.

Kidgloves is a she. I know because I lurked for a while before they just recently changed the place. If you decide to stick around FAN watch out for her, chica es muy loco.

Anyway, glad you guys were okay with me linking the list over there. I started posting over there this week because for a wrestling smark board, the atmosphere is extremely laid back and it is quite possibly the most hilarious forum on the Internet.  :thumbup:

If you guys want some good laughs, look up King Ghidorah and go through his thread history. I won't spoil anything.  ;D

Foggle

Quote from: Peanutbutter on April 13, 2013, 09:15:02 PM
As soon I figure out how to get signatures on that board, I intend to link them to this forum. Not knocking AnimRev, but this place started a couple years ago and is still in need of more members.
Yeah, we do need more members! :joy:

Daxdiv

Quote from: Foggle on April 13, 2013, 09:17:35 PM

But... but... how do we drive new membership up?

Dr. Insomniac

Quote from: Daxdiv on April 14, 2013, 02:08:09 AM
Quote from: Foggle on April 13, 2013, 09:17:35 PM

But... but... how do we drive new membership up?
Networking.