Animation Revelation Shoutbox

Started by Neomysterion X. Prime, December 28, 2010, 04:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nel_Annette

Don't be sad. Those people are completely right.  :)

Alright, I honestly don't listen to Megadeth, but I do like Metallica. Kind of.

Avaitor

Have ya listened to Rust in Peace?
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Kiddington

So wait, Equestria Girls is actually getting a theatrical run?

Good lord.  :rtard:

Dr. Insomniac

Kiddington

Dr. Insomniac

Currently having the Bystander Effect on the mind, what it's like to not lift a finger when someone is dying in front of your eyes. This is an interesting thing to ponder. For instance, what if you saw someone with several bullet wounds crying for your help? The natural option would be to get some kind of assistance. But those feelings of "why did they get shot?", "what if I get shot for helping them?", and "this is all a trick!" leap in, paralyzing your empathy with self-preservation.

Micki!

Stop pretending that you can have moral dilemmas Marquis..!
A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'

Dr. Insomniac

Avaitor

Mike has been having his fiance guess which studio animated particular Animaniacs segments, and she seems to be doing okay at it.

Maybe there is somebody for everyone.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

GaryPotter

Are you telling me Mike Russo is an actual human being and not a creature of pure dandruff?

Such a thing cannot be.

Dr. Insomniac

Why are reviewers like Zac Bertschy such horrible people?

Rynnec

Dr. Insomniac

Quote from: Rynnec on May 18, 2013, 10:22:41 PM
What'd he do?
He's having a huge fit on twitter about how Star Trek Into Darkness is the worst movie ever (while understandable, he brought his criticism up to fire and brimstone levels), only to bring up how bronies and whovians are scum out of free association. Then, when someone called him out on it, he brought his followers to do the fighting for him. Combined with blocking anyone who dares contradict his opinions, he just comes off as a massive twat who can't say anything without expressing the matter in the most assholish way possible.

GaryPotter

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh man, thanks. I needed that.

Zac has a huge gay crush on George Takei. I mean, I'm talking about serious buttfucking levels. Accordingly, he sees everything after the original series as an insult to Gene Roddenberry's "vision". So I'm not surprised about this at all.

Glad to see he too much of a coward to actually debate anyone, and just blocks everyone. Pretty much confirms everything I suspected about him.

Dr. Insomniac

It's also cute how he thinks the best anime of this season is the pretentious rotoscope-fest that even /a/ thinks is crap.