Animation Revelation Shoutbox

Started by Neomysterion X. Prime, December 28, 2010, 04:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foggle

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on May 18, 2013, 10:24:24 PM
Quote from: Rynnec on May 18, 2013, 10:22:41 PM
What'd he do?
He's having a huge fit on twitter about how Star Trek Into Darkness is the worst movie ever (while understandable, he brought his criticism up to fire and brimstone levels), only to bring up how bronies and whovians are scum out of free association. Then, when someone called him out on it, he brought his followers to do the fighting for him. Combined with blocking anyone who dares contradict his opinions, he just comes off as a massive twat who can't say anything without expressing the matter in the most assholish way possible.
:srs:

Foggle

TheEclecticDude

I watched it a bit-turned it off after about 2 minutes-my goodness that was stupid.

Nel_Annette

So the lead singer of Linkin Park is now the lead singer of Stone Temple Pilots. This isn't a joke.

Heh... hahaha... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!  :lol:

Dr. Insomniac

Quote from: GaryPotter on May 19, 2013, 03:57:40 AM
Glad to see he too much of a coward to actually debate anyone, and just blocks everyone. Pretty much confirms everything I suspected about him.
He and some of his hipster ilk are basically the "pats own back while calling out flaws of others when they're rather apt descriptions for themselves" kind of jesters who believe that the best way to be funny or get a point across is to have an uncontrolled tantrum that's intended to be some kind of thought-provoking sentiment. Like someone who signs a contract with their own fecal matter while finger-painting "Chink" around the margins. Confusing and rather annoying for anyone else, but demanding of the utmost praise for the supposed higher class who are "intelligent" enough to appreciate avant-garde material.

Though I cannot say his elitism is a recent vice. I remember him once referring to any aspiring novelist as just masturbating on paper half a year ago. And when I called him out on it, he basically said "Thanks for proving my point" as if that sentence was some kind of ultimatum on any further reply. If someone's going to proclaim some brash opinion, they better back that shit up instead of think their words have importance in and of themselves.

GaryPotter

Zac Bertschy once has aspirations to be an actual writer, so he no doubt is pissed he's stuck on a website populated by blithering idiots.

He is very quick to whine about nobody having a sense of humor, mostly when he's insulting someone or something. He loves jokes. Unless it's a gay joke. At which point he'll sober up very quickly and let you have it.

He's such a wonderful guy.

Dr. Insomniac

Yeah, he seems rather quick to complain about a lack of humor sense when it's clear his jokes are barely above a sneer. Like those stand-up comics at bars who get pissed when nobody's laughing.

Rosalinas Spare Wand

You reminded me of that talkback thread on ANN for the Armoegedden podcast where other people practically ripped into him.

I clearly remember him stopping everything to discuss why real feminism is dying in place of tumblr feminism for some reason.

Avaitor

Ladies and gentlemen, the new face of tumblr:

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Nel_Annette on May 19, 2013, 07:46:06 PM
So the lead singer of Linkin Park is now the lead singer of Stone Temple Pilots. This isn't a joke.

Heh... hahaha... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!  :lol:
Oh wow.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Nel_Annette

Actually, having listened to the song they put out, I thought it was pretty good! Pleasant surprise.

Dr. Insomniac

Micki!

A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'

Dr. Insomniac

Lord Dalek