Animation Revelation Shoutbox

Started by Neomysterion X. Prime, December 28, 2010, 04:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaryPotter

Cheddar was always a strange egg. He was part of the trifecta, along with Blackstar and Silverstar, that seemed to make it their solemn duty in 2009 to constantly argue with the idiots in the CN boards. A pointless endeavor that seemed designed solely to make them feel like they had a big e-dick. Personally, I could never stand him.

Dr. Insomniac

And while Blackstar and Silverstar eventually gained some sense and realized that flaw, chdr seems to have never gotten that kind of moment. Now, he's basically the "gas all bronies" guy that makes even Dalek nervous.

Daxdiv

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on May 26, 2013, 09:42:20 PM
Yeah, somebody's really gotta tell him to shut his mouth and look at his own tweets to see how much of a twat he's become. Problem is, he doesn't respect anybody for that point to actually stick.

I think he respects Paradox, but Paradox telling him something like that seems like a miracle.

GaryPotter

As much as I detest bronies, I also detest the people who insist on obsessing about bronies. Most bronies are asspies who probably aren't even aware the show is for little girls, and wouldn't care even if they were. The same people who demand a "sexier Princess Sally" and think Naruto is the greatest anime to ever exist. Honestly, why bother with them?

Dr. Insomniac

Yeah, bronies don't really know any better. People who obsess about bronies are usually douches who want to vindicate their time online by believing that attacking them is a sign of a decent human being.

Nel_Annette

I... I can like the show without being considered a brony, right? Unlike bronies, I pretty much don't mention my like of the show to anyone, let alone force pony memes into every god damn sentence.  :unimpressed:

Dr. Insomniac

Quote from: Nel_Annette on May 26, 2013, 11:24:13 PM
I... I can like the show without being considered a brony, right? Unlike bronies, I pretty much don't mention my like of the show to anyone, let alone force pony memes into every god damn sentence.  :unimpressed:
That's... perfectly all right. Don't let any neckbeard or social justice wannabe tell you otherwise.

Nel_Annette

I do regret buying the shirt that says Brony though.  :lol: Not the Derpy one though. Fuck people, I'm keeping the Derpy shirt.

Dr. Insomniac

Rynnec

"I really hate the "well not EVERYONE does this" argument because it just seems like apologia for the creeps, and letting the creeps do whatever they want under the defense of "Well I don't do that so just ignore them" is part of the problem IMO."

:wth:

Geez, these Brony haters should just let it go.

Dr. Insomniac

His hatred of Bronies that rivals the zealotry of actual Bronies can only be eclipsed by his massive boner for anything Adult Swim. And whenever someone even questions how any of those shows are good, he gets into a fit. Some kind of hypocrisy in how he's allowed to make fun of anything, but no one else is.

Rosalinas Spare Wand

Why don't you just ignore them?

I get a little annoyed when they insult people that browse /a/ but its hardly worth fuming about in any case.

Dr. Insomniac

Because that consternation also contains amusement in seeing their reasoning. Like seeing people on MAL trying to explain why Aku no Hana is good. Or watching Beat get angry about anything. Or seeing Old Guy obsess over his Disney Channel stars. All the hypocrisies, the confusion, the breakdowns, they lead to such a nice display.

GaryPotter

Internet train-wrecks are always a good source of amusement. At least at first. Like how Josh will often talk about something completely asinine that he thinks is cool, only to angrily start pouting when he realizes nobody cares.

Or, if you want to go further back, when Kury broke up with Tony Morello and he started one of the most epic BAWWWWWWWfests I've ever seen and subsequently called TZwatch a bunch of low-life thugs when we called him on it.

Avaitor

I've learned to just stop caring. I'd rather not end up like Jonn, whose only enjoyment in life is getting off to the oddballs on the internet make a mess of themselves.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/