Animation Revelation Shoutbox

Started by Neomysterion X. Prime, December 28, 2010, 04:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daxdiv

Dr. Insomniac

It has been brought up by admins that I am not serious enough in my posts. Therefore, please accompany my posts with funeral music in order to emphasize my seriousness.

GaryPotter

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on June 06, 2013, 12:05:01 AM
It has been brought up by admins that I am not serious enough in my posts. Therefore, please accompany my posts with funeral music in order to emphasize my seriousness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJtiVZ8_4ww

Foggle

GaryPotter

So I browse YouTube for the first time in a couple months, and guess who has returned after a year?

Our old buddy Matt Crandall!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3SHxtFucBI

Now with 12% more body fat and 31% less coherence.

Dr. Insomniac

Tumblr's insistence that the best way to make someone feel better is to say that they're pretty confuses me. People are known for more than superficial aspects. If the only way to make someone happier is to say that they were hot, then we're living in a pretty banal society if only beauty is judged instead of whether or not someone's intelligent or can do something cool like astrophysics. I mean, what of it? A picture can be pretty. Flowers can be pretty. A person can be so much more than that. And then you have people thinking that the best way to make someone count is to say that they're pretty instead of smart, strong, or interesting. That's like saying you like a book because the cover looked nice.

Rynnec

I never liked it whenever someone calls me pretty/cute/handsome/whatever. It just irritates me for some reason.

Micki!

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on June 08, 2013, 12:52:20 AM
Tumblr's insistence that the best way to make someone feel better is to say that they're pretty confuses me. People are known for more than superficial aspects. If the only way to make someone happier is to say that they were hot, then we're living in a pretty banal society if only beauty is judged instead of whether or not someone's intelligent or can do something cool like astrophysics. I mean, what of it? A picture can be pretty. Flowers can be pretty. A person can be so much more than that. And then you have people thinking that the best way to make someone count is to say that they're pretty instead of smart, strong, or interesting. That's like saying you like a book because the cover looked nice.

You have a good point that would be interesting to discuss, but you're physically unappealing to me so I won't discuss it with you..! :thinkin:
A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'

Foggle

Dr. Insomniac

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

The Shadow Gentleman

Leaked Super Smash Bros 4 Roster!!

Rynnec

I wouldn't mind four of those being legit.

Dr. Insomniac