Foggle

The Shadow Gentleman

Archer lives between 200-270 F.

Dr. Insomniac

The Shadow Gentleman

So Tumblr was pretty good today.

Dr. Insomniac

Nel_Annette

Okay, the commercial for that Radio Shack Beats Pill thing has got to be one of the worst commercials ever. I mean, the YouTube comments actually got it down pat on this one. Thing looks like a dildo, and given the nature of the commercial... yeah. I honestly thought it was some kind of sex pill commercial when I saw it.  :whuh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbtewxfcptw

GaryPotter

Commode

The kitten whispers and tickle fights stop now.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

GaryPotter

Commode

Imagine if we had a video game, like Animation Revelation All Stars Battle Royale.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Peanutbutter

Just one last thing about Shawn, here's what Tikvah/Rosalinda sent to him in a PM:

QuoteOh wow, where to even start...

First of all, generalizations once again. You seem to have this thing where you group certain people under one umbrella and create this picture of a bunch of unpleasable pricks, as if anyone who isn't you follows a groupthink mentality like a pack of wolves. You did-no, you do it with anime fans, you do it with JRPG fans, you do it with anyone that you view as immature or ignorant. Why, just the other day, you seemed to imply anyone that's the working poor must turn to crime and drugs to survive their day to day life. Now you claim we're all cowards, when you yourself are the bigger coward for never even considering the merits of your own opposition.

As for your thread, you can't honestly say the thread was pure bashing when I can specifically recall a good chunk of us considered you a decent member, even when you decided to join us. You see, there was a time when you presented logical arguments without taking cheap shots and throwing out stereotypes at your opponents. I don't know what happened, but ever since you left, you just went nuts with those two. When you're claiming hardcore gamers are basement dwelling manchildren that clutch to Catherine posters while talking down to people buying Call of Duty at GameStop, you're no longer discussing with merit. You're just finding ways to instigate more fanboyism.

As for changing our tunes? We warmed up to a few guys that had legitimately changed their behavior. ToonFaithful and J!!! both went from being extreme noobs to exceptional members. GregX cooled his jets after his brief ban. Rho stopped letting his hormones run rampant in his thoughts. But you didn't see us bending over backwards when Zechs was promoted to a reporter, or when Raven and Aviator had become stuff. You know what then happened? Zechs ragequit and shut us down because we disagreed with the new layout. Who seemed more immature in that situation?

Finally, what a great way of covering yourself with that last line. You are far from perfect, and you have changed...you've changed your tactics. I truly don't care whether you think I'm a sackless loser, but don't even try to pretend you're any better than us for leaving that place. The greatest hypocrisy here is that you think you're above such shenanigans, when you embody everything we agree is detrimental to any message board.

Feel free to ignore me, respond point by point, post it for everyone to publicly see, or just give me the finger with a My Little Pony macro you grabbed off Reddit or whatever. The worst that'll happen is some brief drama that'll be deleted and silenced by our wonderful staff. I just wanted to get my point across because I'm just about tired of you running your mouth in everything.

And here's what he came back with:

QuoteOh screw you. You're all backbiting pusses and everything I said was not only
accurate, it was way, way too kind. I could have told everybody just how cruel
you are to people who are just slightly eccentric, how TZwatch was a launching
point for trolling attacks, and how faithless you guys were to your alleged
friends like J'onn

GaryPotter

Oh wow. Hilarious.

Quote from: Comeau on July 07, 2013, 08:40:50 AM
Imagine if we had a video game, like Animation Revelation All Stars Battle Royale.

Foggle shuts GaryPotter the fuck down

Avaitor

I do want the tz discussion to cut back, but I will say that one thing I find interesting about the site is that a lot of the noobs that ran the CN board have seemed to move to the Nick board now that they're having ratings issues.

It seems like they want to support the underdogs, even if CN is still third.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/