Animation Revelation Shoutbox

Started by Neomysterion X. Prime, December 28, 2010, 04:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Dalek

Twitter is going to be rather painful for the next few hours/days.

Foggle

Quote from: Lord Dalek on July 13, 2013, 09:54:42 PM
Lack of justice will do that.

GaryPotter

Trayvon is such a stupid name.

Avaitor

I can't tell what's going to have a worse aftermath- this or the Casey Anthony trial.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Rosalinas Spare Wand

I didn't think anything could be worse than the viral marketing for Pacific Rim, but now with these court decisions and the death of a Glee star I'm pretty sure shameless movie promotion is going to be low on people's care list for the next week.

Peanutbutter

So far no riots, just protests. I think Zimmerman was an idiot, but the smear campaign against him was ridiculous. The jury got it right under the law in Florida.

Avaitor

Maybe it's because I had to take my grandfather to the doctor's last night, but I don't really have a tolerance for all of this now. Racism sucks and it's sad to see someone as young as Corey Monosomething die, but I'm pretty sick of my tumblr dash right now.

I'm probably going to go visit the old man or listen to Dick Dale or something.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Lord Dalek

Quote from: Rosalinas Spare Wand on July 14, 2013, 01:34:34 AM

I didn't think anything could be worse than the viral marketing for Pacific Rim, but now with these court decisions and the death of a Glee star I'm pretty sure shameless movie promotion is going to be low on people's care list for the next week.
Pacific Rim had marketing? News to me.

Spark Of Spirit

If anyone studied up on Tommy Ziegler, it isn't exactly surprising.

Quote from: Lord Dalek on July 14, 2013, 11:17:22 AM
Quote from: Rosalinas Spare Wand on July 14, 2013, 01:34:34 AM

Pacific Rim had marketing? News to me.
I saw a preview before a movie.

That's about it.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

Quote from: Peanutbutter on July 14, 2013, 07:27:34 AM
So far no riots, just protests. I think Zimmerman was an idiot, but the smear campaign against him was ridiculous. The jury got it right under the law in Florida.
Honestly, I don't think Zimmerman is racist, just a dumbass. And there was really nothing the jury could do. It's all down to political bullshit and Florida's asinine gun laws at this point. Really hope there are no riots...

Avaitor

Pacific Rim is worth seeing if only because del Toro was able to get it made before his ADD sent him to work on 5 other projects that wont make the light of day.

I don't think that Monster show is gonna happen.

New blog!

Peanutbutter

Quote from: Foggle on July 14, 2013, 01:16:24 PM
Quote from: Peanutbutter on July 14, 2013, 07:27:34 AM
Honestly, I don't think Zimmerman is racist, just a dumbass. And there was really nothing the jury could do. It's all down to political bullshit and Florida's asinine gun laws at this point. Really hope there are no riots...

Agreed. If some good can come from this, it's taking a closer look at these Stand Your Ground laws and reforming them where necessary.

The Shadow Gentleman

Dr. Insomniac

The Shadow Gentleman