Songs from Each Decade You Most Dislike / Least Want to Hear Again

Started by No-Personality, September 20, 2012, 09:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiddington

Lord Il

There is one song which nearly puts me into a fit of rage. I scanned this thread with the hope that someone else was in the same boat as myself about it. I- I didn't want to feel alone on this. But.... no. :butbut:

From the 80's - dum-dum-DUMMMMM.....!
Wham! - "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go"

UGHHH!
:srs:

The reason is just simply because it used to play on the school bus radio EVERY morning on the way to school and EVERY afternoon on the way home. Ev-er-ry single day. A person can only take so much before veins start popping out of your face and neck and turning a brighter shade of crimson.
I.... don't know..  :il_hahaha:

The Shadow Gentleman

Funny, that's one of the few songs that plays where I work that I don't hate.

On that note, now that I have to hear Christmas music for several hours straight, I'm not particularly found of hearing it anymore. Although there are a few exceptions.

talonmalon333

Quote from: The Shadow Gentleman on December 10, 2014, 06:38:24 PM

On that note, now that I have to hear Christmas music for several hours straight, I'm not particularly found of hearing it anymore.

"Simply havin' a wonderful Christmas time."

"Last Christmas, I gave you my heart. But the very next day, you gave it away."

"Do they know it's Christmas time at all?"

Lord Il

Quote from: talonmalon333 on December 10, 2014, 09:08:09 PM
*nods* This song feels particularly tired to me. I'll find myself changing the station every time this plays in the car.

talonmalon333

Quote from: Lord Il on December 11, 2014, 09:32:02 PM
Quote from: talonmalon333 on December 10, 2014, 09:08:09 PM
*nods* This song feels particularly tired to me. I'll find myself changing the station every time this plays in the car.

The other two I listed are bad because they are repetitive and overplayed, but that song in particular is the single worst Christmas song.