Nick @ Nite

Started by Spark Of Spirit, March 10, 2011, 07:27:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Commode

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on July 31, 2012, 07:53:20 PM
Just check if your ship's television has MeTV or something.
I'm not on the ship, I don't live aboard anymore(unless we are underway, at which point I have no choice).  I live in a Navy provided barracks room(it's sort of like an apartment, except everything is paid for by the Navy).

I don't think we have MeTV, that's a certain company/only in certain markets if I'm not mistaken.  I'm pretty sure we have Antenna TV and RTV on the digital sub channels(disclaimer, i was watching TV on my CRT at the time), and we have channels like TVLand and WGN America on cable.

It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Commode

Currently watching Full House, and god damn it I can't look at Bob Saget without thinking of DarthGonzo.  Thanks a lot Daft.

Avaitor

Hey, I started that joke. :P

It is weird that they randomly brought this and Family Matters back. Not as weird as that brief period when they brought back The Brady Bunch and then replaced it with All That and Kenan & Kel, though.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Commode

Oh really?  I thought it was Daft...

And hey, as long as they aren't showing George Lopez, then I'm happy.  Can't wait for that show to disappear into Obscurity Land.

Avaitor

They've had that show for what, 5 years, and it's about as much of a presence now as it was when they picked it up. They really started to cut back on it when they brought Friends over.

Who would've thought that such a mediocre sitcom would be such a big hit for them?
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/