Wacky Game Jokez 4 Kidz

Started by Grounder, December 28, 2010, 07:31:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grounder

Let's talk about a flash cartoon from hotdiggydemon.com called Wacky Game Jokez 4 Kidz.

Oh, and BTW, my favorite WGJ4K episode is Confirmed for Brawl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmpMP06YElc&feature=related
AAAAAAAAAAAA!

Neomysterion X. Prime

There was never a Wacky Game Jokez 4 Kidz topic in the old AR.
Ontopic, I've seen an episode of WGJ4K before you showed me this, and I found it really fun to watch.
By the way, great job on bringing this up, Grounder.  :thumbup:

Grounder

AAAAAAAAAAAA!

Rosalinas Spare Wand

I've only seen one episode of this series, but it was gut bustingly hilarious and I really should watch more of it.

Peanutbutter

THE best webtoon series on Newgrounds last year. I really hope HotDiggedyDemon is planning on a second season, because it deserves another one. The character development in it alone is astounding. Aside from glimpses into Mickey's viewpoint, Eric goes from putting up with his abuse to standing up for himself, Jun starts off as an airheaded ditz then tries to befriend Mickey; and the penultimate scene with the Boss was just terrific. I really want to see more of them.

Peanutbutter

Bumping this, because according to his FAQ, HotDiggedyDemon isn't doing anymore.   :'( I guess he's content with sticking to My Little Pony parodies.

Big shame in my opinion, I'm pretty sure he could have kept the quality up.

Foggle

Yeah, and I doubt he'll ever reveal the mystery behind the series finale. :( Though I must say that, while I don't like the actual show at all, I really enjoy his MLP parodies.