Justice League

Started by Avaitor, September 24, 2012, 11:29:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spark Of Spirit

That's pretty close to how I feel on the whole. The finale is pretty close to as good as it would get for the end of such a show where both Lex and Dark Seid are effectively neutralized as the biggest threats and like 75% of the villains are killed off.

I agree with you that Justice League season 2 is the best part of the show. About every episode is excellent.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Avaitor

I did knock the last season down a point though, since I thought I was a little too fair towards it. Seemed more like a 7 to me.

I think I'll actually do S:TAS first, probably tomorrow. I also want to do this for HIMYM, but there's no interest here for that.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

talonmalon333

I like JLU's season 2 a little more than JL's, but both are excellent and represent the high leaks of the show.

gunswordfist

I have to rewatch this show and see all the episodes I missed. That may include watching the first few episodes but the very first multi-parter, War World and that GL trial episode causes me pain just thinking about their dullness.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Avaitor

The early part of the first season isn't ALL that bad. I do very much enjoy "Injustice for All", the first ep with Luthor and the Joker, and I recently rewatched Aquaman's episode, and while that isn't a bona-fide classics, there are some good elements there.

The show only just gets better from its beginnings, however.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

gunswordfist

I remember Aquaman's episodes being kind of dry. (HI-YO!) and even IFA had a bit of dryness (definitely still like those two episodes though. The episodes I mentioned in my last post and the Morgan Lefay episodes really do make me think too much of the first season was boring.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody