Started by Lord Dalek, October 11, 2012, 12:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Dalek

Release Date: June 23, 1973
Studio: United Artists/EON
Director: Guy Hamilton
Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
Starring: Roger Moore, Yaphet Kotto, Jane Seymour

Plot Summary: Several British agents have been murdered and James Bond is sent to New Orleans, to investigate these mysterious deaths. Mr. Big comes to his knowledge, who is self-producing heroin. Along his journeys he meets Tee Hee who has a claw for a hand, Baron Samedi the voodoo master and Solitaire and her tarot cards. Bond must travel deep inside New Orleans, through marshy grass and on water as he completes his mission.

COMMENTS?

LD Talkback #186

The Roger Moore Era begins... for better or worse...

Avaitor

What happened to the one talkback per day rule?

But honestly, I think this one blows even more than Diamonds for Forever.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Lord Dalek

Quote from: Avaitor on October 11, 2012, 12:56:17 PM
What happened to the one talkback per day rule?
Eh, I've been slacking and need to make up for lost time.

Pharass

Yeah, this is not one of my favorites. Although, I will admit to having a certain fondness for Yaphet Kotto's Mr. Big. Even though he gets one of the stupidest deaths of any Bond villain ever.

"Names are for tombstones, baby."
In every age
In every place
The deeds of men
Remain the same.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

This is yet another one that I haven't seen in ages so I barely remember it, but as usual I must say: "DAMN that cover art is fucking awesome!" :thumbup:

I seriously wish we had more promotional cover posters like that for more movies these days.