JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Started by Dr. Ensatsu-ken, October 14, 2012, 02:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LumRanmaYasha

LumRanmaYasha

I like the new opening. It gives off a sort of 80's shonen opening vibe, which is fitting for JoJo's and SC in particular. Besides, that "ORA ORA ORA" sequence is classic. I wasn't expecting the choice of ending theme, but I still like the ending, since it gives off a nostalgic vibe, also appropriate for this arc. However, if they don't play "Get Back" in the last episode I am going to be super disappointed.

The Shadow Gentleman

Quote from: Cartoon X on January 09, 2015, 12:58:55 PM
However, if they don't play "Get Back" in the last episode I am going to be super disappointed.

If they don't play Sono Chi No Sadame at the end of the fight against Dio I will punch walls.

LumRanmaYasha

Viz has been named the merchandise licensee for the JoJo's anime.

No word if whether they licensed the actual show itself, yet, but I'm pretty sure that's going to inevitably be announced at some point. 

The Shadow Gentleman

The Shadow Gentleman

The Barnes & Noble near the place I work had it in stock.

The Shadow Gentleman

Keep in mind that Phantom Blood (which the first 9 episodes cover) is a bit different from the rest of the series, and is more of really long prologue. Most people will say that JoJo really starts in Battle Tendency (which starts at episode 10).

The Shadow Gentleman

LumRanmaYasha

The Shadow Gentleman

While it's exciting, I'm waiting for some kind of official announcement.

And they'd better start with season 1.

Avaitor

I don't get why licensers are so afraid to dub what is obviously a hot commodity, but it sure seems like they are.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Daxdiv

No Blu-Ray either. I know, First World Problems and all that jazz, but still.

VLordGTZ

Warner Home Video has released the cover art.

I really hope they give it a blu-ray release at some point. 

LumRanmaYasha