Most Anticpated Animated Series for 2011

Started by Neomysterion X. Prime, December 27, 2010, 09:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neomysterion X. Prime

It's about that time of year again to vote for new animated series you guys are looking forward to. A new year surely means new cartoons, right? I rallied up the eight most anticipated cartoons to air throughout the next year. Yes, multiple choice is allowed this time for those who're looking forward to all of these.

Fire away with the votes, AR public!  :shakeshakeshake:

Grounder

I'm waiting for The Looney Tunes show coming in 2011 from Cartoon Network. I think I'm gonna watch it when it comes out because I'm a big Looney Tunes fan.
AAAAAAAAAAAA!

gunswordfist

Ultimate Spider-man is getting a cartoon? Hopefully we'll actually get a good Spidey cartoon for once and they'll do Mark Bagley's great art justice.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

gunswordfist

Oh and I just voted for The Legend Of Korra especially since Young Justice premiered last week and all.

Pharass

Quote from: gunswordfist on January 12, 2011, 12:15:31 PM
Oh and I just voted for The Legend Of Korra especially since Young Justice premiered last week and all.

Same here, I'm really looking forward to "Korra".
In every age
In every place
The deeds of men
Remain the same.

gunswordfist

Yeah, sounds like they are really knuckling down by only making it a 12 episode series. They should have every episode show week after week but Nick might decide to fuck it up and give us 2 episodes every 3 months.