Author Topic: What Are You Watching?  (Read 25017 times)

Avaitor

• The Epic Trinity
  • Sacrificial Lamb
    • Email
Re: What Are You Watching?
« Reply #495 on: December 12, 2017, 02:10:01 PM »
I just thought about something- does anyone actually watch Squidbillies?

It's been on for about as long as Aqua Teen had its original run, but it doesn't seem to garner any kind of response other than "oh, that's a thing?"
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Dr. Insomniac

• Thaumatrio
  • A Duck, Amuck
  • I Startled a Cult
« Reply #496 on: December 13, 2017, 12:39:57 AM »
I think it's because Mike Lazzo personally likes it even if nobody else does. Same reason why he greenlit that alt-right show last year.

Avaitor

• The Epic Trinity
  • Sacrificial Lamb
    • Email
« Reply #497 on: February 11, 2018, 10:09:01 PM »
I'm at the last couple of Batman: TAS episodes, and let me just say that it's still the best of its kind. Granted, the bad episodes are still bad, but while I feel that Justice League shows slightly more wear as the years go by, that first Batman run is incomparable. TNBA is iffy, but I think they were starting to get back into a groove with the last disc's worth of episodes. I kind of would like to have gotten another season or two of this, especially if "Beware the Creeper" is any indication of where it could have gone, but I'm ultimately fine with it ending so we could get Batman Beyond.

Next up- Samurai Jack. I've been wanting to give it a proper rewatch after getting the return, which will also be getting a second viewing from me.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/