Dreams

Started by gunswordfist, October 23, 2012, 10:02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

Since I thought about it and decided that this would be too silly to put in the Talk About Life thread, I just went ahead and made it into a thread talking about dreams.

Last night, I had a dream about bald Bryan Cranston-looking Max Payne (maybe it was him playing as Max Payne?) and apparently I was playing a Max Payne game as him (and some parts I wasn't and it was just basically a cutscene). The small white dot crosshair was on the screen and I had a bunch of enemies "onscreen" and Bryan did some variation of shootdodge where he just does a sliding crouch and I think he was shooting. I don't know. He ended up being woke up from unconscious by some friends or whatever because apparently going into a crowd full of enemies. They picked him off the ground, I believe, and then soon after Bryan was in some bathroom stall teamed up with some other people shooting random enemies that pop up out and around the bathroom stalls. Then apparently it's me doing some office job and Max Bryan is hold off enemies and it cuts to some taped or door and some explosions or whatever and people in the crowd of office chairs around me was talking about some villains is that's apparently causing all the explosions is about to run out of money due to all of that.

Then either before or after that, there was some dream were Yusuke (don't even have to say which show) is in some dingy apartment getting ready to go fight Sensui somewhere at night (I believe in some apartment complex) and then for some reason they like kind of like 16 bit sprites or are at least that size when they start fighting and by fighting I mean Yusuke is dodging all of Sensui's attacks such as lots of fast kicks and then he's like 'coming, I already know you're going to use some yellow energy and kill me" and Sensui does some Sacred Energy attack and I don't remember if anything happens after that point.

No, this isn't a fanfic or anything. I actually dreamed about all of that. I have no clue why I was dreaming about YYH, it's been forever (2 months :D ) since I watched any of the show but I have been thinking about Max Payne 3 a lot (haven't played it yet though) so that at least explains that part. So that's a peek inside of my crazed mind. Share any dream related stories, if you'd like.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Dr. Insomniac

I had a dream during a nap yesterday where I became King of the Mexicans just because I hid some immigrants inside my old high school.

gunswordfist

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on October 23, 2012, 10:04:36 PM
I had a dream during a nap yesterday where I became King of the Mexicans just because I hid some immigrants inside my old high school.
Did you start eating chips like in that Nazi scene from Family Guy?

Commode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEi7GPkxfsE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhtednkzJl4

Some good songs named Dreams.  That Van Hagar song is one of the few I like from them.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

gunswordfist

I might have to check those out.

I've been having a lot of comic book dreams lately. A week or two ago, I had a Magneto/Steven Seagal's Hard To Kill dream. This week I had a dream where I was in a Iron Fist qnd Misty Knight video game/animated series. The day after that I had a dream about the Martian Manhunter being after me and at the end of it, I saw some panel where Hal Jordan and Deadpool were in the Fantastic Four for some reason and for no reason, Hal twisted up Mr. Fantastic with his ring.  Then last night, my oldest brother turned into Superman and flew one of his friends around town.