Star Wars!

Started by Lord Dalek, October 30, 2012, 04:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spark Of Spirit

Stay gold, Insommy.

I can't really say this news bothers me much either way, though.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Lord Dalek

Avaitor

Quote from: Lord Dalek on October 30, 2012, 09:06:32 PM
Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on October 30, 2012, 07:23:42 PM
Quote from: Comeau on October 30, 2012, 07:23:01 PM
Nah, I call you Ponyboy. :P
But I'm not even a brony. :rtard:
Fine you're Sodapop then.
I can imagine Insommy having a Coca-Cola logo for his cutie mark.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Rynnec

I'm kinda suprised Disney didn't go for a full-blown TV series or something. Hopefully Star Wars 7 will actually make SW movies decent again with Lucas not involved.

Avaitor

Eh, they're already making that Star Wars comedy show, so it'll probably go on XD now, probably along with Clone Wars repeats too.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Kiddington

Sorry guys, never cared enough about Star Wars to actually rage over this so-called "decimation" of the franchise (pssh, as if this is really the straw that broke the camel's back; Lucas himself hasn't even been kind to it in decades).

The news is pretty... well, interesting, though, to say the least. Kinda funny, actually (what? It is.).

Quote from: Avaitor on October 30, 2012, 07:04:20 PM
Pepper-Ann was okay too.

Damn straight it was.  8)

I imagine it would probably be horrendously dated if I actually watched it today, but damn it all, I loved that show growing up. Sue me.

Dr. Insomniac

Pepper-Ann was my bread and butter.

gunswordfist

Quote from: Avaitor on October 30, 2012, 07:16:26 PM
Pretty sure he already wants a piece of you for preferring Sonic 2 to S3&K.
He can't even have my dead skin flakes.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

SSJ Jake

Does this mean Muppet Babies can finally get a release on DVD?

YOU AM NO REAL SUPER SAND

Avaitor

Oh shit, speaking of Disney's Saturday morning cartoons, you know what other show kicked ass? Fillmore!

I remember in 5th or 6th grade, I registered to become a safety patrol officer at school just because of it, until I learned that they don't get to be as awesome as Fillmore or Ingrid 3rd did.

New blog!

Dr. Insomniac

Fillmore! was awesome. It was like a noir for kids.

Lord Dalek

Dr. Insomniac

Rosalinas Spare Wand

If they can shitcan some of the more shameless products like Star Wars Detours, I'll happily welcome the Disney overlords.