Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Dalek

Miranda Frost: "This is crazy. You're a double O."
James Bond: "It's only a number."

Release Date: November 22, 2002
Studio: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer/EON
Director: Lee Tamahori
Aspect Ratio: 2.40:1 (Panavision)
Starring: Pierce Brosnan, Halle Berry, Toby Stephens, Rosamund Pike, Rick Yune, John Cleese, Judi Dench

Plot Summary: Pierce Brosnan gives one last mission as James Bond. Starting off in North Korea, Bond is betrayed and captured. 14 months later, Bond is set free, but traded for Zao who was captured by MI6. When back in his world, Bond sets off to track down Zao. Bond gets caught up in yet another scheme which sends him to millionaire Gustav Graves. Another MI6 agent known as Miranda Frost is also posing as a friend of Graves. Bond is invited to a presentation held by Graves about a satellite found in space which can project a huge laser beam. Bond must stop this madman with a fellow American agent, known as Jinx. Whilst Bond tries to stop Graves and Zao, will he finally reveal who betrayed him?

COMMENTS?

LD Talkback #209

There are bad Bonds... there are REAAAAALY BAD Bonds... and then there's this.  :zonk:

Dr. Insomniac

The only piece of media that could unite both Korean nations.

Kiddington

Lights! Gadgets! CGI! HALLE BERRY!!!!!

...uh, yeah, this one sucks. In a nutshell, folks.

Foggle

Kiddington

Avaitor

Just like TWINE, the opening is the best part of the entire film. And I actually consider this one about equal to that as a whole.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

This one had such a good set up... but the execution was...  :(
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton