Behold the Power of Cheese!

Started by Daikun, November 17, 2012, 08:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daikun

Everyone's got a favorite! What cheeses are you into?

As for me:

-Swiss. I prefer it cooked. Put it on a burger or a sandwich.
-Gouda (preferably smoked).
-Ricotta. Cannolo is one of my favorite desserts.
-Pepper Jack. It's the best kind of jack!
-Bleu. It's still one of my favorite salad dressings.

Commode

Provolone motherfucker!  Used to eat that shit by the slice as a kid.

Also love Swiss and Pepper Jack and Sharp Cheddar.  American cheese(like Kraft singles) makes me retch.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Spark Of Spirit

I actually like most cheeses.

Usually if I'm eating a meal I'm unsure of and there's cheese, if I eat that I'll be guaranteed something I like!
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Nel_Annette

Quote from: Comeau on November 17, 2012, 08:49:56 PM
Provolone motherfucker!  Used to eat that shit by the slice as a kid.

Also love Swiss and Pepper Jack and Sharp Cheddar.  American cheese(like Kraft singles) makes me retch.

You and I are going to get along just fine.  :blush: aka I agree completely. I love provolone and pepper jack.

Avaitor

DID SOMEONE SAY CHEESE?

I like just about all kinds of cheese, except for Kraft singles. But I can't have a burger or pasta without it.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Jay L. Corbell

I love Swiss cheese with a passion, and generally like everything except Cheddar.

Commode

A couple slices of sharp cheddar and an ice cold beer are like God's magnum opus.

Maybe throw a football game in there too, one where the Patriots are losing.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Daikun

Quote from: Comeau on November 17, 2012, 08:49:56 PMAmerican cheese(like Kraft singles) makes me retch.

Agreed. That shit's gross. I didn't even like it as a kid. In fact, it's not even real cheese!

Cheddar is hit or miss; it usually depends on how it's made. The sharper it is, the better.