Glop Art Online

Started by Lord Dalek, November 21, 2012, 04:48:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Dalek

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU SIR AND WHY ARE YOU NOT ON OUR PODCAST?!?!?

Foggle

Lord Dalek

Spoiler
The now gone 61st floor of Aincrad, was also known as ?Insect Land?. As its name suggested, it was a floor full of bug monsters. For the majority of women, including Asuna, that place was the equivalent to hell. One of the worst was a giant slug monster called ?Blue Slug?. With slimy grey skin and black spots, they had three pairs of large and small eyestalks, and tentacles protruding from their mouth for attack, they were truly a nightmare -.

Now, a few meters away from Asuna, there were two creatures with their backs turned to her who were deep in conversation. Those creatures were infinitely close to the Blue Slugs.

Those huge slug-like monsters seemed to be exchanging ideas while watching a single brain. The slug on the right shook its eyes and spoke in a squeaky voice.

"Oh, this guy is dreaming about Spica-chan again. B13 and B14 fields are off the charts. B16 is high too... he is really excited."

The slug to the left answered while using a tentacle to poke at the holo-window near the brain.

"Isn't it a coincidence? This is still the third experiment, right?"

"Well, this formation is the result of an induced-emotion circuit. I inserted the Spica-chan image into his memory, this display exceeds the threshold frequency."

"Ok, we will continue monitoring the sample..."

Disgusted at the two slugs' annoying high-pitched voices, she withdrew behind the pillar again.

They are Sugou's subordinates, engaged in this inhuman experiment though it is uncertain why they have that appearance. From their words, she could feel they had no moral hesitation.

Asuna clenched her right hand tightly. If she had a sword in her hand right then... she would definitely give them the death appropriate to their appearance.

Quelling the impulse to do what her anger demanded, Asuna slowly backed away and after getting a certain distance from the slugs, continued toward the depths of the room.

Carefully moving ahead at full speed she continued to walk past columns of cylinders and finally arrived at the deepest parts of the room. At the end of the room? in front of the white walls, Asuna found a floating black cube.

This made Asuna think of the time when she was at Aincard's underground maze's control system. If she could access it with administrator privileges, it would be possible to log out of this crazy world.

But from that point on, there was not a single place to hide. Asuna took a deep breath, and jumped out from behind the cylinder with grim determination.

Running toward the console as silently as possible. The ten meters seemed to be incredibly far away.

Every step she took, she tasted the feeling of fear that someone might shout to stop her coming from behind, but she continued moving her legs, and at last, she arrived at the console. At that point she turned around, and looked beyond the cylinders. With their antenne shaking, the slugs still seemed to be in the middle of an argument.

Asuna turned again to the black console. The slant cut top was dark and silent, on the right side there was a thin slit which remained plugged with a silver key card. Praying to herself, Asuna reached out, and grasping the card, slid it down.

A Poon sound effect rang out and Asuna ducked her head. To the left of the card slot, a light blue window and holo-keyboard appeared.

There were many, close packed menus in the window. Asuna crushed her inner anxiety, and carefully read the small English font.

At the bottom left was the button labeled [Transport], Asuna used trembling fingers to push this button. With Bun sound, a new window appeared. On it there was a map that displayed the entire laboratory. It seemed that it was possible to jump directly to anywhere in the laboratory using that system.

But she had no use for that now. Desperately searching, Asuna found a small button shinning on the right hand side labeled [Exit Virtual Lab].

"This is it...!"

With a small cry, Asuna touched it. Above it another window appeared. On the rectangular window there appear the words [Execute log-off sequence?] followed by 'OK' and 'CANCEL' buttons.

God?

With her heart desperately praying, she moved her right hand to push the button?

Suddenly, from behind her came a gray tentacle which grabbed her right hand.

"...!!"

Asuna endured, throttling down a scream, as she tried to force her finger closer to the button, but the tentacle held onto her like steel wire and and didn't even budge. She tried to use her left hand, but just as she started to move it, a new tentacle twined around her arm. Asuna's hands were pulled into the air, the rest of her body following.

Asuna's captors slowly turn her body around. As expected, it was same two slugs from earlier.

Their 4 tennis ball sized eyes set with orange irises, moved to and fro on their stalks. The expressionless eyes turned to inspect Asuna's body and face, then the left slug's circular mouth moved oddly, a rasping voice coming out.

"?Who are you? What are you doing in this place?"

Asuna fought back her fear, and pretending nothing was wrong replied in a casual voice.

"Put me down now! I am a friend of Sugou. I came here to observe and now I'm leaving."

"Oh? I haven't heard anything about that?"

The slug on the right, turned two of its eyes as if it was tilting its head.

"You heard anything?"

"Not at all. 'sides, ain't it bad if outsiders see these?"

"Oh... wait..."

One of its eyestalks lengthened, the round eye getting a closer look at Asuna's face.

"...It's you right. You're the person Sugou-chan locked up at the top of the World Tree..."

"Yes. I heard about that. How selfish, the boss keeping such a cute girl to himself."

"Arg..."

Asuna looked over her shoulder at the console and extended her left leg to try to push the button. However, from the mouth of the slug came another tentacle that entangled her foot. Asuna struggled to reach the console, but her efforts amounted to nothing.

Because of going over the time limit, it returned to the initial screen.

"Hey, hey, don't try to act violent."

The slug extended more tentacles, and wrapped up her entire body. Enfolded mercilessly, the wire-like tentacles cut into the flesh of her stomach and thighs.

"Ouch...! Stop... Let go of me, you monster!"

"Oh, how cruel. Especially when I'm still experimenting with bathyesthesia[1] mapping."

"That's right. Manipulating this body like this needed a lot of training."

Being warped in silk like sharp pain that only exist in the illusional world, Asuna frowned and she desperately said:

"You two are scientists right...!? Participating in this... illegal, inhumane research, do you not feel ashamed!?"

"Ah, I feel this is much more humane than when we experimented with an animal's exposed brain by using electrodes. These guys are really just dreaming."

"Yes, yes. Sometimes we even let them have good feeling dreams. They should be thanking us!"

"...You are crazy..."

Asuna whispered, her body wrapped in a freezing chill. Those people, their true forms were those unfeeling slugs.

Paying no attention to Asuna, the two slugs start consulting each other.

"The boss is on a business trip, right? You go back to the real world and ask for instructions."

"Che, guess I have no choice. Yana, don't enjoy yourself while I'm gone."

"I know, I know. Hurry and go."

The slug removed some of the tentacles from Asuna's body and dexterously operated the console with one tentacle. After pushing the buttons a few times, that huge body of his disappeared without a sound.

"...!!"

After seeing that, Asuna was driven by scorching frustration, she shook her tied up body recklessly. Right there in front of her? was the exit to the real world she had dreamed of. The exit opened a little, and the bright light from the outside lit up the floor.

"Let me go!! Let me go!! Let me go back home!!"

Asuna cried almost crazily, but the tentacles showed no signs of loosening.

"I can't do that, the boss will kill me. More importantly, aren't you bored in this place with nothing? How about we play with some electronic drugs? I was getting tired of those dolls anyway."

As he said those words, the cold, damp tentacles stroked Asuna's face.

"S...Stop!! What do you...!?"

Asuna desperately resisted, but the slug immediately extended new tentacles. Touching the skin of Asuna's leg, the tentacles slowly reached up into her dress.

Asuna endured this unpleasant feeling, and pretended to lose all the strength in her body, and the ability to resist. The slug, taking advantage of that, moved a tentacle toward her mouth. Just as it was about to touch her lips?

Asuna raised her head and bit down -hard- on the tentacle.

"Ayhaa!! Ouchhhh!!"

Asuna ignored the screams of the slug and continued to bite down without mercy.

"S-Stop, ouch, I understand, I understand!!"

After confirming that the tentacles were removed from her clothes, Asuna opened her mouth. The slug hurriedly retracted the injured tentacle.

"Ouch, I forgot to cut off the pain absorption..."

The slug withdrew an eye stalk and complained, then a pillar of light appeared beside him. The other slug appeared with some sound effects.

"...? What are you doing?"

"Nothing. What did the boss say?"

"He was crazy furious, he wants us to immediately put her back in the birdcage above the laboratory, change the door's passcode, and monitor her 24 hours of the day."

"Che, when I had finally found something to play with..."

Extreme depression caused her sight to dim. A golden opportunity had slipped through her fingers.

"At least we could walk her back instead of using the teleport function. I would still like to feel her a little more."

"You like it too."

The slug once again wrapped its tentacles around Asuna's body, using its legless body to move toward the entrance of the room. At that moment, when the two slugs were not looking, Asuna quickly stretched out her right leg, and with her toes, pulled out the key card that was still in the slot of the console.

The screen disappeared, but the slugs didn't seem to notice it. Bending her body like a shrimp, she moved the card from her toes to her hand.

"Come on now, you mustn't act violently."

The slug once again lifted up Asuna's body and aimed for the exit.
[close]

This... this fucking book. >_<

Foggle

Jay L. Corbell

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmpodcast?

wat

Jay L. Corbell

Well damn. 
Aight, just lemmie know, Fawgy.

Foggle

Lord Dalek

Yeah you should totally join us Jay, we don't bite.

Jay L. Corbell

If that's the case then I'm not interested.

UNLESS YOU'RE READY TO BITE ME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HrfjaLDGzM

Foggle

He will, just pay him handsomely.

Dr. Insomniac

Biting is excellent. It's like kissing only there's a winner.

Lord Dalek

Children please, this isn't 16.5. Keep your teeth to yourselves.

ALSO: I just finished Fairy Dance.... THAT FUCKING ENDING.

Jay L. Corbell

I'm not going to read at the novels until I'm done with the anime.  But so far, the fairies are pissing me the hell off.

I think that if it had just ended at the end of the first arc, that would have been such a good ending....
How many times can YOU say "end" in a sentence? End end end end end....

Lord Dalek