Glop Art Online

Started by Lord Dalek, November 21, 2012, 04:48:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay L. Corbell

Jesus... that whole end of the episode... I was seriously just laughing my ass off.  I know I was probably supposed to be feeling emotions because of what was going on, but... I just couldn't stop laughing.

Lord Dalek

Quote from: Jay L. Corbell on December 02, 2012, 07:53:15 PM
Jesus... that whole end of the episode... I was seriously just laughing my ass off.  I know I was probably supposed to be feeling emotions because of what was going on, but... I just couldn't stop laughing.
You think that's funny, try reading "There is but one ultimate way".

Jay L. Corbell

Dr. Insomniac

Jay L. Corbell

It's ok, we'll have creepy fairy-sex like in some pictures I'm totally not about to post because I'd like to not be banned from the forum.

Foggle

Literature is fucking over.

Jay L. Corbell

But... Hyouka is pretty awesome ;_;

Alright SAO, let's give episode 23 a shot.

...and half a second in, dumb bitch is still crying.

11:50 -  You know, I'm sure that if I cared about these characters at all, my icy heart would be warmed and melting out of me.

Except no.

17:45 - THIS WOULD ALL BE VERY MEANINGFUL IF YOU HAD SPENT MORE THAN TWO EPISODES ON THIS IDEA

19:36 - Wooooowwwwwwwreally

19:43 - That fucking face made my spit out my Dr Pepper

20:57 - Mmm pose for me, Yui

Aaaand finished.  I'm pretty sure technology doesn't work like that, loli fairy. But whatever floats your boat.

Also the fuck did I just watch.

Lord Dalek

Jay L. Corbell

"Corbell is stuck in SAO. Level: 69. Dies 2 years in while getting mounted by Yui."

Naw but really
"Corbell is stuck in SAO. Level: 29. Dies 3 days in while killing mobs."

Apparently I'm a power-leveler.
MUST BE A BEATER

Lord Dalek

Wow... I don't think I've ever seen an episode so utterly soul-crushingly bad as what we just watched. Never.

Rynnec

...dare I ask what happened?

Foggle

Kirito reaches Asuna's bird cage. Sugou appears out of nowhere, and paralyses both of them. He chains Asuna up and rips her clothes off, then proceeds to molest her (with rape imminent) as Kirito watches while slowly dying. Asuna begins crying, so Sugou licks her face and drinks her tears. Kirito is then suddenly inspired by Kayaba's ghost (the bad guy from the first arc), a psychotic murderer whom he now glorifies by saying shit like "he never ran away." Kirito gains admin rights to ALO by way of deus ex machina, then maximizes the game's pain output before brutally murdering Sugou in a scene that most writers would use as a turning point to show that the hero is just as capable of evil as the villain (but here it's just supposed to be a cool/deserved revenge). Kayaba's ghost appears again, and gives Kirito the World Seed with which he can change ALO back into SAO because plot devices.

It is literally the worst episode of any anime I've ever seen, and makes Umineko look like Shakespeare.

Rynnec

:whuh:

Geez. This show is like the Japanese Eragon or something.

And let me guess, Kirito is excused for brutal murder because "he did it for love" or some BS like that?

Lord Dalek

Quote from: Rynnec on December 15, 2012, 05:59:59 PM
:whuh:

Geez. This show is like the Japanese Eragon or something.

And let me guess, Kirito is excused for brutal murder because "he did it for love" or some BS like that?
Well he didn't actually kill the guy.