AR's Top Video Games Talkback!

Started by Spark Of Spirit, December 25, 2012, 12:20:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

talonmalon333

When do you guys think the next part of this list will come out?

Foggle

Whenever I become more motivated/less busy.

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

talonmalon333

You guys are the best bunch of administrators ever. :joy:

Avaitor

Quote from: talonmalon333 on February 04, 2013, 09:40:46 PM
You guys are the best bunch of administrators ever. :joy:
At least we're honest. ;D
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Foggle

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Man, these AR people are a bunch of lazy ass-holes! They haven't updated this list in months. I bet they're just too scared to get criticized for how bad they know the 2nd half of their list will be.

And, man, those first 50 entries we got so far are terrible! First of all, Call of Duty and Gears of War are WAY too low! Those are awesome games with amazing stories and graphics, and they are WAY better than all of this old shit that these AR faggots are ranking on this list. Old games suck, but a bunch of nostalgic games just rank them really high on lists like these just because they think you have to respect classics or some bull-shit like this. Fuck Mario and Sonic! They can't partake in completely scripted movie-like set-pieces in the fashion that Drake from Uncharted can.

I swear, if these people don't at least have the sense to rank a God of War game in the top 20, then they have no sense at all. Hell, who am I kidding, they probably ranked some crappy Japanese action games like Devil May Cry and Bayonetta really high. That shit is garbage. It doesn't have provacative story-lines like God of War, and its characters aren't as deep and well-written as Kratos, who is one of the best and most bad-ass video game characters of all time. But, whatever, you can't expect any of these idiot writers from AR to see that. Well, there's at least some hope for them if they don't rank that Ninja Gaiden crap on the 2nd half of this list. Its bad enough that they ranked that putrid NES game, but at least that was below CoD and GoW, whereas that crappy 3D game made by Itagaki is so damn hard that its nearly impossible. Its just such a cheap game that cheats to win and everyone who says they are good at it are lying. All the videos online of pros beating that game without a sweat are just using some hack or something. Hard games should not exist. How is it any fun when your enemies actually try to fight back and oppose you? That's just stupid programming.

Oh, and what the fuck was that crap about Rocket Knight Asses or some fucking bull-shit like that. I haven't even heard of a game like that, AND its for an old and outdated system. What the hell is an obscure shitty game like that doing on a top 100 list, while good platforming games like Braid and Limbo are left out of the mix? I guess those games were just too complex and ingenious in design for these morons to handle.

Anyways, I've ranted on long enough. Post up the rest of the list, you dumb-asses. That way I can shit on it some more for how bad it is and how much I don't agree with any of it. Fuck you people. If I made a list for video games, it would be WAY better and more imaginative than this bull-shit.

Foggle

Hopefully Fez and Dragon Age 2 will be in the top 10 to make up for the travesty that was the bottom half of this list.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

If these guys rank God Hand on this list, then CLEARLY its just a joke list.

Also, one of the Dead Space games should be ranked on the list while Resident Evil 4 should not be included at all. Sorry, but Resident Evil 4 is immediately an obsolete game since you can't move and shoot at the same time.

And World of Warcraft should be ranked as the best game of all time. There's just nothing that can compete with it. So many people play it and its so damn addicting, so its just complete fact that its the best game ever made.

Eddy

If I may take a crack at the top ten here are my predictions:

10) HEAVY RAIN: Move Edition
09) Call of Battlefield: Modern Duty of Honor 4: Black Ops
08) Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
07) Superman 64
06) Bubsy: Claws Encounter of the Furred Kind
05) Phil Fish
04) BUBSY 3D
03) Imagine Babiez
02) Try Not to Fart (Xbox Live Idie Game)
01) Mega Max X (the iOS version)

But, in all serious, if this list is ever finish I better see Deadly Premonition there or I JUST MIGHT :burn:

Foggle

Even though I wrote some of the entries for the top 10, the highest part of our list has been kept secret from me this entire time. Which means, yes, they're going to fill in the blanks on my stock praise like Mad Libs. Here are my predictions for AR's greatest games of all time:

10. Spanish For Everyone
9. Rogue Warrior
8. wow.wad
7. Animal Soccer World
6. Fugitive Hunter: War On Terror
5. Candy Crush Saga
4. Big Rigs: Over The Road Racing
3. Frank's Adventure
2. The Maiden Rape Assault: Violent Semen Inferno
1. FarmVille

talonmalon333

Eddy

I can't take this seriously if Zoo Race doesn't make it into at least the top 20.