-monogatari

Started by Lord Dalek, January 05, 2013, 09:15:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Dalek

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Nel_Annette

*crack*
*crack*
*crack*
*crack*

All necks broken.  :whuh:

Lord Dalek

Jay L. Corbell

How about you take your Kuro and go fuck yaself with it.

Also I dunno what you guys are talking about, my neck bends like that allllll the time.

Foggle

This is by far the worst series/franchise ever created by humans. I would have lost all faith in anime after seeing this shit if not for Redline.

Lord Dalek

Quote from: Foggle on June 21, 2013, 05:19:20 PM
This is by far the worst series/franchise ever created by humans. I would have lost all faith in anime after seeing this shit if not for Redline.

Rosalinas Spare Wand

Quote from: Foggle on June 21, 2013, 05:19:20 PM

2deep4u

Lord Il

Perhaps one of the most... incestuous of scenes ever (with a fun music edit).. 

Not a huge fan of the -monogatari series, but what I do like is the overall presentation of it - SHAFT really gets the win in that regard with making stuff which feels different than the rest of the crowd.

Edit: Having recently signed into YouTube to see the full clip posted by Rosalinas Spare Wand, holy shit! I forgot just how far that went.

Lord Dalek

I fucking hate this show (still).

Dr. Insomniac

Oh, you love it and you know it.