Tron Lives

Started by The Shadow Gentleman, January 07, 2013, 09:57:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shadow Gentleman

Got bored, made a thread.

Tron: Uprising is one of the better animated series I've seen in quit some time. It's got great style, the characters are well done, and it made me actually care about the Tron franchise.

Unfortunately, Disney Xtreme Dickbags XD moved it to a midnight slot and not many people are even aware it exists.  :immad:

Silverstar

I've never seen it myself, but my dad caught a few episodes while channel surfing and he said what he saw of it was pretty good. Of course, that was before XD started shuffling it around.

Apart from their treatment of this show and the ongoing wait for more episodes of Gravity Falls, Disney sure has an odd way of treating their new animated shows which aren't Phineas and Ferb, don't they?
Twinsanity - the Star Twins' blog. Cartoons. Pop Culture. Comedy. Opinions. Commentary. Analysis. Geekiness.

The Shadow Gentleman

The Shadow Gentleman

Soooooo I'm guessing this is going to be one of those threads were its just one person talking to them self?

Anyway, I really liked this weeks episodes. Cyrus is a great villain for one of the same reasons Sensui was so amazing: he's what happens when you put the wrong person in an important position. I'm enjoying how were shown that none of the characters are completely good. Even Tron, who was programed to be a hero, has some pretty glaring problems.

The line about how programs can never truly be free because they always have to follow their programing was terrific as well.

The Shadow Gentleman

Might as well talk about this.

Yeah, there's no official word on whether or not this shows been canceled, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was. Still it's a good show all around and I'd encourage everyone to watch it since it's available on Netflix.