The JesuOtaku Thread

Started by Dr. Insomniac, December 29, 2010, 04:13:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skeeter Valentine

How long was she involved with TGWTG?

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

I think I recall that she joined around 2010 (or possibly earlier than that). But, basically she's been a member for a few years, now.

Skeeter Valentine

Does anyone go to the site's forums? There's some really funny stuff going down now.

Skeeter Valentine

Apparently, there's a growing consensus among the TGWTG users that JO sucks badly now and no longer deserves to be a part of the site. This is due mostly to her increasingly bitter and angry attitude towards bronies, which is likely due to the influence of Lord Lardass. Anyway, on Friday JO made a tweet bragging about a color-coded system Bronycon is using. Some brony group got a hold of it:

http://equestria-faily.tumblr.com/post/92984634118/usa2z-usa2z-autistic-self-advocacy-network

Then Linkara joined in:

You can see Zac's influence, can't you?

Needless to say, she got bombarded with an avalanche of crap for that. Zac found out and went bananas on the TGWTG forums under the name of Goku420, even though the forum had little, if anything, to do with all of that:

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/forums//viewtopic.php?f=121&t=49464&start=80

So yeah, fuck them both.

Spark Of Spirit

Last I noticed, she barely seems to produce video content anymore.

I think she needs to take a step back away from the internet for a while. This is a bit much.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Daxdiv

From what I gather, it was because some Brony convention wanted to use a special badge system for people with a.. certain word that is censored on this board. From what I saw, there were 3 different badges in 3 different colors. The first one is green and symbolizes that "you can talk to me" The second is yellow and symbolizes  "I only want to talk to people I know"  and finally there is a red one which means."Please don't talk to me" It's supposed to be for people with that condition since one of the problems a person may have with it is socializing with others. She took it the wrong way and thought it was a badge system thinking it was for men to not harass women or something, despite the fact that the badge system was made by a non-profit organization for people with that condition.

DAMMIT, I WAS BEATEN. Oh well, but still, she kind of has gone off the deep end. My favorite part in that thread is when Zac joined the party was Goku420. Stay classy Zac.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

And this is why I'm so glad that I'm not a part of all this social media BS. That said, it's almost depressing to see JO sink to such lows. There was a time when she just made simple and entertaining videos with humble opinions. Now she's just full of herself and hardly even produces any new content anymore, and what little of it there is can't even be called worthwhile. So yeah, I'm pretty much done listening to her or all of this drama surrounding her. I'm just not into that sort of stuff.

Skeeter Valentine

It's the same way with Zac. He doesn't do shit on ANN despite lording over the place like a hawk. The Encyclopedia, the only reason most people even go there, is maintained by folks whom Zac openly despises.

I think it's a sexual thing, personally.

Peanutbutter

It was around this time last year that Spoony had his meltdown, which ironically involved JesuOtaku to an extent. Now, this incident happens. What exactly happened to her? She didn't use to be so vindictive.

Skeeter Valentine

She met Lord Lardass, moved all the way out to LA to live with him, and now behaves much the same way he does.

By the way, she's 24 and Zac is 34. Just thought I'd point that out.

Daxdiv

I have a cousin that's in his 40's that married a chick in her early 20's. They're both super cool people. Even before that, I think of my aunts from my dad's side married a guy 10 years older than her. This isn't POMF Tier antics, so don't make me break out the pics of POMF!

Dr. Insomniac

So some of JO's fans looked through my tweets and print-screened one where I said I didn't like her behavior, and now some of them are yelling about how I'm misogynist scum. I didn't mention a thing about gender or anything too out there, and I'm not too sure how they found my twitter to be exact, so that confuses me a bit.

gunswordfist

they are probably right about you.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

So, is this just a thing that they do? Randomly look through people's twitters to see what some people are saying about some Internet critic that they're a fan of?

And seriously, what's with people throwing out the sexism claim whenever someone so much as disagrees with another person who happens to be a woman. That may be the biggest use of double-standards that I've ever seen.

Daxdiv

Quote from: Dr. Ensatsu-ken on August 03, 2014, 01:02:24 AM

And seriously, what's with people throwing out the sexism claim whenever someone so much as disagrees with another person who happens to be a woman. That may be the biggest use of double-standards that I've ever seen.

BUT SHE HAS A VAGINA AND BOOBS! THEREFORE SHE MUST BE TREATED AS MY PUREST GODDESS WAIFU! XD :sly: :swoon: :blush: :> O0 :awesome:

But wow, going after your twitter for saying you don't agree with her, what a time to be alive. Makes me glad I don't follow her on Twitter as well.