Trigun

Started by The Shadow Gentleman, March 18, 2013, 05:11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

Just ended my birthday with the 2nd to last episode and most of the last, with the final fight starting a minute before minute.
I honestly find the last episode to be sadder than Live Through. The girls taking care of Vash and Vash getting better made me feel better. I am also happy Vash figured out that Meryl is related to Rem. I've been wanting to mention Wolfwood's full of mercy line. So much good foreshadowing that was for him and Vash.
Seeing Vash's struggles and the times he was alone in the past was knd of depressing. That made his final triumph that much better. I completely forgot about the well water part.
Trigun might have broken into my top 5. Good to have you back there, buddy. Also, Vash skyrockets back into my favorite protagonists.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

gunswordfist

Wait, what was the last line in the sub? The last one in the dub was one of the most important in the series.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: gunswordfist on July 05, 2016, 12:31:27 PM
Wait, what was the last line in the sub? The last one in the dub was one of the most important in the series.
"Rem, I will continue to believe in you! And from now on, I'll search for my own words."

The way the dub tweaked it almost made it sound like he moved beyond Rem. The point was that he can now move forward without the past and his sins holding him back. That's why he dropped his gun and coat.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Daikun

Peanutbutter

Whoa, nice! I rewatched Trigun around Thanksgiving last year. It still holds up, but I always wondered what a version that fully adapts the manga like FMA: Brotherhood would be like.

Dr. Insomniac

It's CG... but it's by the Beastars guys. Don't know how to feel.

Rynnec

Orange is good, but I'd feel more at ease if it were Sanzigen instead.

There's been speculation that this could be an original story again. Which, if true...eh.

Daikun

Daikun