Pokemon

Started by Jay L. Corbell, February 12, 2013, 02:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daikun

Disney is going to be shoving their asses in CN's face regarding Pokémon's treatment.

The XY/Z seasons (which happens to be where CN's run ends) will reair starting February 11 and will air 7 days a week.

Daikun

Pokémon XY starts airing on Disney XD today.

And all of season 1 has been added to Disney XD's streaming app.

http://watchdisneyxd.go.com/pokemon

Daikun

LumRanmaYasha

Misty and Brock are finally making reappearances in the anime!

It's been over ten years since we last saw Misty, so I'm extremely excited for her episode. Brock coming back is cool too, but it's only been 4 years since we last saw him so I'm not quite as hyped. I'm hoping for the rest of Ash's former companions to have guest appearances in the future (they can leave Iris out though).

Spark Of Spirit

That movie must have really been popular. Glad to see they haven't forgotten their roots.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Daxdiv

Yeah, I heard that at least near the ending credits of the movie, the part where they show off a teaser for the next one just had a message saying that a new Pokémon Movie will come out next year. Kinda makes me think that they're still debating on doing a straight Sun and Moon movie or another alternative retelling.

Still, interesting to see Brock and Misty back again. Outside of Movie 20, the anime really hasn't been hammering home the fact that it is 20 years old right now.

Painted Outlaw

Quote from: LumRanmaYasha on August 28, 2017, 04:58:48 PM(they can leave Iris out though).

Aoi Yuki's probably stupidly busy anyways; considering she has a lead role in MHA to Symphogear to Futaba in Persona 5, etc.

Daikun

Peanutbutter

Which ones, the ones in the video or the hilarious shocked replies????

Daikun

Quote from: Peanutbutter on November 14, 2017, 12:57:11 AMWhich ones, the ones in the video or the hilarious shocked replies????

The whole thing.

Daxdiv

Hearing Pikachu talk human is one thing I thought would never happen

Painted Outlaw

Wrote up a post on my thoughts on the film... though, I can't claim to understand Speaking Pikachu either.

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Daikun

It's finally done. All 20 seasons are now up on the Disney XD app.

All that's left now are the movies (if they intend on adding the rest, anyway).

Dr. Insomniac

Our boy Ash finally won a non-filler league.