gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

LumRanmaYasha

gunswordfist

Daikun

Spark Of Spirit

It looks like garbage.

I mean, it could be good, but that's my first impression.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Daikun

Disney has acquired the rights to Pokemon.

Every season of the anime so far and 15 of the movies (including the newest one) are moving to Disney XD next month.

Commode

Wow no more Pokemon Indigo League/Orange Islands/Johto Journeys on Boomerang?
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Daikun

Quote from: Commode on November 17, 2016, 07:48:14 PMWow no more Pokemon Indigo League/Orange Islands/Johto Journeys on Boomerang?

Correct. It's moving to Disney XD's streaming website. The article placed on interesting emphasis on "Disney XD and its platforms."

LumRanmaYasha

Strange that CN would give up the franchise after airing it for over a decade. Well, hopefully Disney treats it better than they've been these past few years and puts it in a more watchable timeslot.

Especially because the Sun & Moon anime is awesome so far. May very well turn out to be the best Pokemon anime yet!

Daikun

Quote from: LumRanmaYasha on November 18, 2016, 11:21:06 AMStrange that CN would give up the franchise after airing it for over a decade.

I'm not shocked by this at all. CN was dragging its kicking, screaming corpse for the past few seasons. It only seemed inevitable that they'd just give up on it altogether.

I wonder how CN will handle the rest of the episodes of XYZ, or if they even will at all. There's less than 10 episodes left and a few weeks to go.

EDIT: CN is just going to slowly trudge along on Saturdays till it's over.

Daikun

LumRanmaYasha

:swoon: Really hoping they do this in the summer so I can actually watch some of it. But man, a 20+ day marathon? That's going to be insane.

I'm also excited for the new film. Mostly because of the nostalgia factor of seeing Kanto reanimated with modern visual aesthetics and the much improved animation the series boasts nowadays, but goddamn if hearing "Mezase Pokemon Master" play in that trailer doesn't get me hyped for it.

gunswordfist

That was the most beautiful grass.