Talk about life.

Started by talonmalon333, December 29, 2010, 11:20:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

talonmalon333

We had one in the old forum, so we need one here. To talk/complain about things in life.

*Phew*

I spent the whole day on a forum trying to reach a goal. 267 posts! :sweat:

Avaitor

My uncle is an asshole, his wife is insane, and her kids are fucked up.

My immediate family is far from perfect either, but I can't even tell you what I'm talking about.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Neomysterion X. Prime

I'm willing to make 500 countable posts at JellyNeo Forums.
I have 123 so far, and it's a freaking long road to be an elite member of JellyNeo Forums.
Might as well borrow topics from Animation Revelation and Here is Elsewhere to make my count go higher. :P

SSJ Jake

YOU AM NO REAL SUPER SAND

Neomysterion X. Prime

I'm turning into a whole lot of crappy shapes and monsters! Aaahh!

Foggle

Quote from: SSJ Jake on December 30, 2010, 02:34:45 AM
I took a dump in the sink
Reminds me of this video my friend showed me of him playing Vindictus online. The guys he was playing with were having a conversation... It went something like this:
Guy 1: Man, you know when you take a dump in a swimming pool? Feels so good, right?
Guy 2: What the fuck?
Guy 3: ...What?
Guy 4: That's disgusting.
Guy 1: Wait... I thought everyone took a shit in a swimming pool when they were younger...?
Guy 3: No, everyone's taken a piss in a swimming pool.
Guy 1: Oh.

talonmalon333

So how was everyone's New Years Eve/ New Years? :)

New Years Eve is my favorite holiday cause it's so fun. My friends and I had a sleep over. It's kind of a tradition. We didn't get to bed till 7:15 though, and woke up around 11:30. LOL.

Avaitor

No parties this year. I heard of one where it was a co-ed sleepover, which sounds kind of cool, except that I don't know the people who threw that and none of my friends were going. The two who were ended up not going at the last minute since one of them is moving today.

So I stayed at home, watched Camp Rock 2 out of boredom (I liked it more than I expected to- as in, I didn't completely hate it- but it's still corporate Disney trash), dealt with my shitty router, and then watched some HIMYM and Twilight Zone repeats. Not how I would've liked to have spent New Years, but it wasn't too awful.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

talonmalon333

Quote from: Avaitor on January 01, 2011, 12:52:22 PM
No parties this year. I heard of one where it was a co-ed sleepover, which sounds kind of cool, except that I don't know the people who threw that and none of my friends were going. The two who were ended up not going at the last minute since one of them is moving today.

So I stayed at home, watched Camp Rock 2 out of boredom (I liked it more than I expected to- as in, I didn't completely hate it- but it's still corporate Disney trash), dealt with my shitty router, and then watched some HIMYM and Twilight Zone repeats. Not how I would've liked to have spent New Years, but it wasn't too awful.

I thought co-ed sleepovers were illegal? :P

Avaitor

It was going to be supervised, so none of that. :P

New blog!

talonmalon333

Quote from: Avaitor on January 01, 2011, 01:26:23 PM
It was going to be supervised, so none of that. :P

Then what's the point of having a co-ed sleepover if it's supervised?

talonmalon333

Avaitor, do you think it'd be better to move this to the "Outside World" section?

Avaitor

I think it's fine here, considering tradition and all.

If anyone on staff disagrees and wants to move it however, I have no objections to that.

New blog!

Veggie

I realized it had been forever since I last visited, and then I found that it moved and I completely forgot my account login and it probably got deleted anyway in the move.  :sweat:

Couldn't find any other place to really say "hi" to y'all again, so I figured this would work.

Avaitor

Hey Veggie.

There's a thread in the HQ board, but that's alright. Great to see you again.

New blog!