Where is everyone?

Started by Markness, December 26, 2021, 09:42:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mustang

Quote from: Dr. Ensatsu-ken on October 27, 2022, 01:57:19 PM
Quote from: Mustang on October 27, 2022, 01:53:04 PMI'm always here talking to myself.  :sweat: :sly:

I do actually read your video game posts, for the record. I just tend to not comment as much since I'm usually too burned out from work to feel like typing as much as I used to and generally I don't have too much to say or add unless I happen to be knowledgeable enough about the game or topic that you're talking about.

It's all good and I'm the same. Usually I'll wait till the weekend to post because of work. Lately I've been able to post a lot more because we're slow at the moment so I spend a lot of my time sitting down on my phone watching youtube. So I have a little bit more energy to burn for now. And for the most part I figured people were reading/skimming what I post. Most of it's not worth responding to since half the time I'm venting lol
3S - Ken, Ryu, Dudley
SF6 - Ken, Cammy
GGXrdR2 - Johnny, Sol

talonmalon333

Thank you for the congrats, everyone! Not that it was me, so I probably can't take thanks for it. :P

Some of you might remember my brother  from tv.com, where his username was Lord Moe.

Has Foggle, gunswordfist, and Spark been around recently? I feel like they either haven't visited in a while, or they return at times that I miss.

Dr. Insomniac

Foggle's still around. He's just been keeping himself hidden for personal reasons.