Talk about life.

Started by talonmalon333, December 29, 2010, 11:20:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spark Of Spirit

Is he one of those "Friends rules! Seinfeld blows!" people? I could never figure that crowd out.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Rosalinas Spare Wand

Nah, he just doesn't find it funny. My sister doesn't like it either, but she says it has to do with the cast being absolutely unlikeable to her.

Spark Of Spirit

Well, that makes more sense. Pretty much why I can't watch Malcolm In The Middle.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Avaitor

Random question, but which of these sound like a worse way for a guy to break up with his girlfriend to you?

A- Out of nowhere, coldly send her a text saying that you want to break up, then less than a week later, start dating one of her best friends and go farther with her than you ever did with the girl you just broke up with
B- Hide in your house when you have plans with her and her family, have them knock at your door for an hour, only to come out and tell her to fuck off and that you're done with
C- Cheat on her repeatedly for the past 6 months, and even though you get caught every time, you say you won't do it again... and do. You even admit that you're not attracted to her, but you're too chicken shit to actually break up with her, which is why you keep on cheating and hoping that she'll do it for you
D- All of the above, and I have some fucked up friends
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

I have to pick one?

Is this some form of Russian Roulette?

Avaitor

Like I said, I just know some really fucked up people who don't know how or don't deserve to handle a relationship. They each fucked up here, but I'd probably go with D myself.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Daxdiv

I'm picking D, Regis! Final Answer.

gunswordfist

Quote from: Veggie on January 04, 2011, 03:45:06 PM
I realized it had been forever since I last visited, and then I found that it moved and I completely forgot my account login and it probably got deleted anyway in the move.  :sweat:

Couldn't find any other place to really say "hi" to y'all again, so I figured this would work.
Hey Veggie. Long time, no see.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Angus

I pick choice B since it involves more than just her.

Choice A sounds like something a girl would do: text a short breakup message, then refuse to answer any phone calls or messages and then some short time later show up with a new guy.  :cry:

Choice C doesn't sound like a breakup, just cheating.

"You don't have to eat the entire turd to know that it's not a crab cake." - Bean, Shadow of the Hegemon

Avaitor

The correct answer would probably be D.

I'll be honest and say that B was mostly her fault as well, especially compared to the other two. The girl in that situation has a lot of issues that while what he did there and some other times wasn't entirely justifiable, the more you know her, the more it makes sense why he fucked her over.

New blog!

Dr. Insomniac

Got a chance to meet Jerry Robinson a couple hours ago. Nice guy, though he's a bit hard of hearing.

Avaitor

Lately, I haven't been feeling the desire to write about anything related to entertainment. I guess considering everything I'm going through in my life now, there's more important things to do than talk about cartoons, video games, or music.

The problem is that I feel like I'm wasting potential for the site by not contributing much to anything as of late. Same with everywhere else I go now.

New blog!

Dr. Insomniac

I was gone. Then I got back again. Hi.

Spark Of Spirit

It's starting to get good again.

Kiddington