Talk about life.

Started by talonmalon333, December 29, 2010, 11:20:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

I forgot too. Glad y'all OK.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Spark Of Spirit

Good to hear you're okay.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Avaitor

Heh, right after I posted that, our power went out again. :D Although that was my family's home in Melbourne- at my own house in Orlando, we never lost power.

All's well though- no one I know has any serious damage going on.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

gunswordfist

Peanutbutter

Hoo boy.

Got back from the hospital a while ago. My dad went in for the third time. Before he gall stones in his gall bladder. Well on this third trip, my dad just found out from one of the doctors that they found a small tumor, which he said was cancerous. It's very small and possibly receptacle, but they have to do a big surgery on him that's going put him out of work for a bit. He talked to his insurance and they said they can bill him for two months. Don't know what's going to happen with that.

Also my mom is in the hospital too because she's had some stomach issues. She has to have IV medicine for complicated reasons. Her CAT scan came back fine, but she has her neurologist that's supposed to see her later tonight. Definitely a bit of a rough day.

gunswordfist

I am hoping for the best for both of your parents. Stay strong.

Peanutbutter

Quote from: gunswordfist on September 13, 2017, 03:05:49 PM
I am hoping for the best for both of your parents. Stay strong.

Thanks.

Peanutbutter

My other aunt and my other cousins, whom we haven't seen since visiting my grandparents which was way back in '99 are coming up to visit my dad. My mom has gotten better, though she's had an on and off E-coli infection. Dad has been doing chemo and is on an experimental drug, but doctors told him that at most he has a year and a half left.

It's going to be a bit different with him gone, but I'm trying to focus on the positive things.

Peanutbutter

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Merry Christmas, everyone! :joy:

Spark Of Spirit

Merry Christmas and happy new years, guys!
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Insomniac

gunswordfist

Quote from: Jelly Belly on January 22, 2018, 10:04:00 PM
Went to the doctor today and found out my wife is going to give birth to twins. So I'm feeling pretty great right now.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Jelly Belly on January 22, 2018, 10:04:00 PM
Went to the doctor today and found out my wife is going to give birth to twins. So I'm feeling pretty great right now.
Hey, congrats!

gunswordfist