Channel Larry (EDIT: Channel Awesome renamed to just Nostalgia Critic)

Started by Commode, December 30, 2010, 12:22:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Commode

Ooh, a Demi song.  That'll make someone happy.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Avaitor

Yeah, I've seen that he particularly likes "Cool for the Summer". I don't really listen to her that much anymore, but that's easily one of her best singles.

I'll catch this tomorrow.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Daxdiv

The Channel Awesome YouTube channel lost it's monetization due to a claim from Studio Ghibli!

I don't know what you want to know about that info, I'm just throwing this out there for everyone. Basically, this video is also mostly just a rant about YT's copyright system.

Avaitor

Here's the top 10!

I called the top 2, but I wasn't sure what order they would be in. I don't like that song, but it's one of the better Taylor Swift tracks that I've heard.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Peanutbutter

Quote from: Avaitor on January 29, 2016, 11:12:43 AM
Here's the top 10!

I called the top 2, but I wasn't sure what order they would be in. I don't like that song, but it's one of the better Taylor Swift tracks that I've heard.

My only disagreement with his Worst List was #2 as Fight Song isn't bad, but I have no complaints whatsoever with this list or the Honorable Mentions. I didn't think 2014 was a bad year, but he's right about 2015 trouncing it. It's best songs were awesome and that includes Style.

Well, see you next year Todd. Here's hoping you'll have broken away from certain people on Twitter by then.

Nel_Annette

LordKat put up a goodbye video on YouTube. Sounds like he's basically done with everything internet related (including those livestreams Cartoon X mentioned back last summer), and just focusing on his job and stuff. Dude was tearing up, apologizing for all the horrible shit he's said and done over the years.

I can appreciate that he's sorry, but I've listened to his stuff a few times over the past 10 months and I got to say, when the dude wasn't shit-talking CA (some of it I agreed with, some of it he just kept ranting and ranting long after he made his point) or belching into his mic, the condescending attitude he had towards his friends on his podcasts drove me up a wall.

At any rate, I at least hope he can work out his problems and find happiness in his life off the internet. I do remember watching his videos waaaaay back when they were all starting out and enjoyed a few of them.

Peanutbutter

I heard some major crap about him involving a group of guys and a young girl from a post by Diamanda Hagan. Did he bring that up?

Hope for his sake he was genuine and turns over a new leaf. There are just some people that aren't a good fit with the Internet. For example, I'm glad I never see Shawn Hopkins around anymore.

Nel_Annette

I kind of skimmed it, I didn't want to listen to the whole thing. I mostly heard apologies to Spoony for the "kill yourself" thing and to JesuOtaku, I think. Once the dude started crying I just kind of stopped listening. You can tell his friends weren't prepared for any of that and the whole thing's kind of awkward. One of them even sounded kind of pissed that they wouldn't be able to do the podcast anymore, soooo... yeeeeah.

Daikun

Avaitor

Four Rooms is one of those Tarantino curios that I've been purposely avoiding, even though I've heard that his segment is the strongest.

New blog!

Nel_Annette

The LordKat thing? All a troll.

What a colossal piece of shit. I'm done with this dude.

Peanutbutter

Quote from: Nel_Annette on March 05, 2016, 12:00:19 AM
The LordKat thing? All a troll.

What a colossal piece of shit. I'm done with this dude.

He was lying about his apologies? Not a surprise if so, the guy's been a major douche. I regret the fact that I ever enjoyed Until We Win.

Daikun

Avaitor

New blog!

Daikun