phantasy star iv
gunstar heroes
sonic 1
contra hard corps
shining force
shining force 2
streets of rages
streets of rage 3 jp

in no order. i tried but it's too hard. i still need to beat rka, shadowrun and shinobi iii (without help on the last platforming section)
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Speedy

One game I wish Sega would port to PS3 is Power Drift.  I played the heck out of that arcade machine back in the day.

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Speedy on January 28, 2015, 12:35:27 PM
One game I wish Sega would port to PS3 is Power Drift.  I played the heck out of that arcade machine back in the day.
I've also wanted the Virtua Cop games and Golden Axe: Revenge of Death Adder to show up on a new system, but still not luck there yet.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

i am still waiting for more than one shinobi to arrive on xbla.

Foggle

So, Sega is pretty much dead. They're ceasing arcade game development, laying off a lot of the people from their western branches, and going to focus almost entirely on "PC online" (browser games?) and mobile from now.

Sad news, but not particularly unexpected. :'(

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Could they at least take the liberty of selling off the IP rights of Sonic to Nintendo, Yakuza to Sony, and Shenmue to whoever would actually be willing to continue that series?

Oh, and give Shinobi to whoever made the 3DS game for it. Then they can focus on their mobile games that no one will ever play.

gunswordfist

and give streets of rage to bombergames.

Spark Of Spirit

:srs:

They could at least put out their games on all the retro services. That's got to be a lot of good money for little effort. But still, this is a bad sign for the industry as one of the most important companies in it is falling apart. All those IPs are going to be wasted like Konami wastes their own.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

talonmalon333

How good was the Sega Master System?

I always forget about it. I have it ingrained in my mind that the Genesis was the beginning of Sega consoles.

Lord Dalek

Hell the Master System wasn't even the first Sega console. That was the SG-1000.

gunswordfist

shiiiii..what the hell is a sg-1000?

Commode

It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

gunswordfist

Lord Dalek

Its basically a rebranded Colecovision/MSX1.

gunswordfist

i am not even sure what those are like, lol. i will just google it since this phone can't click links.