Little Witch Academia

Started by Mr. Big, April 04, 2013, 02:58:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Big

Has anyone seen this? It's a short OVA that came out about a month ago called "Little Witch Academia". If not, check it out. The whole thing is great: the animation is very energetic and the characters are cute (in a good way).

Here's the entire thing with English subtitles
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f99JMLCPJIQ

TheEclecticDude

Well, I just watched this nice little gem-It's quite impressive

It's like a mashup of Magic Users Club and Harry Potter as done by the guys that brought us Gurren Lagann.

It is quite possibly the best anime short I've seen recently.

It makes me really excited for more Studio Trigger anime ^_^

Foggle

Yeah, it's amazing. Trigger are gods.

Foggle

Daxdiv

WE PLEDGED THE SAME AMOUNT!!!!!!!

Foggle

Rynnec

Foggle

Daxdiv

Micki!

I gave them 100 bucks, because apparently in Denmark we laugh at these prices in comparison..!

GIVE these people your MONEY, they'll make it regardless of anyone here backing it or not anyway, but hell, show some support, and get a cheap copy of the movie..! encourage these guys to make more freaking awesome ANIMATION!!! :swoon:
A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'

Daxdiv

All the $10,000 tier rewards are gone. HOLY FUCKING JESUS SHIT ON A WAFFLE!

Foggle

If you like cartoons (which I assume you do, since you're on this forum), you really should donate to this Kickstarter. Trigger's staff are some of the best in the industry, and I'm not just talking about Japan.

Imaishi, Yoshinari, and such (along with the non-Trigger Takeshi Koike) give me exactly what I want from the medium every single time. You won't see animation on par with Little Witch Academia from anyone else.

Micki!

Agreed, now give them your cash, don't just post here and pretend you're poor, GIVE THEM CASH, CAAAASHSAAHSASFDHSH!!! :shit:

Micki!

And it's backed, hit 150.000 just now..!
Hope people keep backing it, seriously, the more cash they get the better it'll be, and the higher chances are they'll make even more awesome stuff in the future, and who doesn't want that..?! (seriously, we all want that, WE ALL DO)

Foggle

It only took four and a half hours for fans to help Trigger save anime.