A Message To Members On Bullying

Started by Dr. Insomniac, May 03, 2013, 01:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Insomniac

After having a religious conversion, I have realized something. Bullying is wrong. But not just for gay people, or fat people, or black people, but for one specific group in particular. I've seen this selection of living beings attacked for their righteous belief, and their dedication to sticking to their head when all else goes wrong. Sure, some of you might make fun of them on the internet. Many of you probably think they're freaks. But they're part of this Earth, just like you and me.

So that's why I'm here to talk about ostriches. They are the unrivaled ruler of the animal kingdom, yet they are mocked for their bird privilege. I have seen multiple people on this board criticize these majestice animals, saying that we should worship the mighty zebra instead. But the zebra is a creature of indecision. After all, it cannot tell whether to be black or white. And that is a general fallacy that I shall refer to as "way past cool". Unlike zebras, ostriches know how to treat their underlings like tender lovers. Everytime an ostrich stretches its neck, a tree spawns delicious fruit for all migrants to pick. you see, the ostrich is a proud member of the Earth, and we humans must acknowledge that. Thank you.

Daxdiv

Dr. Insomniac

The panda race are a secular lot who get sympathy points for not being able to lay eggs.

Rynnec

Sorry Doctor, butOstriches are birds, and birds must be eliminiated with extreme prejudice and without mercy.

Dr. Insomniac

I apologize for your stupidity, because Ostriches demand the most obedience from us. If they don't, they shall turn our credit scores into mulch.

Rynnec

Dr. Insomniac

No, Ostriches have marriages when spawning children. Therefore, they cannot be bastards in the defining sense.

gunswordfist

I KNEW this site was a coverup for cocaine users.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Foggle

Quote from: gunswordfist on May 03, 2013, 10:31:12 AM
AR is really just a glorified AA group.

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Foggle on May 03, 2013, 10:48:17 AM
Someone had to say it.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Insomniac

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on May 03, 2013, 08:19:14 PM
Quote from: Foggle on May 03, 2013, 10:48:17 AM
Someone had to say it.
Yes, we are part of Anus Alliance. I hope you're happy for that revelation.

Dr. Insomniac

Guys, I also want to talk about the dangers of letting your friends mutate into teenage girls. It may be initially funny to see them post GIFs of cats or spout out a meme, but those are only the symptoms to a truly debilitating illness that shrinks the victim's mental age while infusing their organs with excess amounts of estrogen. If you don't act quickly, your loved ones will turn into Directioners or Lovatics. And those are fates worse than death. So please, seek help for those in danger of becoming infected. There is nothing worse than being a teenage girl.

Rosalinas Spare Wand

True story, that's how I lost my college friend. That dude browsed Icanhazcheezburger and still found Star Wars references hilarious.

Also, seeing him discuss MLP to strangers was all kinds of awful. I mean, he has the confidence of a Fortune 500 CEO butthat is just the kind of subject material you do not just bring up on any given occasion.