Light Novels

Started by Rynnec, April 07, 2013, 09:19:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rynnec

Lord Dalek

Yet this doesn't explain SAO.

...or does that not considering its a web novel that Kawahara managed to get published after the fact?

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Lord Dalek on April 08, 2013, 09:53:06 AM
Yet this doesn't explain SAO.
The only thing that explains SAO is lack of medication.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Angus

It does ring up the idea of whether the LNs add any more depth about the MC than what is presented in an anime or manga adaptation.
"You don't have to eat the entire turd to know that it's not a crab cake." - Bean, Shadow of the Hegemon

Markness

I've only fully read All You Need Is Kill and the first three Overlord volumes when it comes to light novels but I have some more like Crest of the Stars and Evangelion Anima waiting to be read.

Markness

I dropped Crest of the Stars because I just couldn't get into it for whatever reason at the time. I forgot about Evangelion ANIMA but I still have the first volume in my closet.

Since my last post, I've read up to volume 7 of Overlord and I am on volume 3 of Konosuba. I finished reading the first book of The Strange Adventures of a Broke Mercenary and I've read the first chapter of The Vexations of a Shut-In Vampire Princess.