Channel Larry (EDIT: Channel Awesome renamed to just Nostalgia Critic)

Started by Commode, December 30, 2010, 12:22:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daikun

"I want my non-decision. I want to not care about things. It's what I'm good at."
-Doug Walker, 2008

Daikun

Quote from: Lord Dalek on April 16, 2018, 10:12:23 PMCA has cancelled their Momocon appearance.

From the wording of that Tweet, it sounds like the other way around.

QuoteChannel Awesome will have to cancel their appearance . . .

;)

CA also haven't officially mentioned cancelling their appearance, so it seems MomoCon did this themselves.

Lord Dalek

The forums (which currently have no moderators due to the walkout) are currently down and have been so since late last night.

Daikun

Peanutbutter

The forums were a lion's den of belligerent and arrogant jackasses, so nothing of value was lost. Though I would have enjoyed seeing their panic first hand when they started to get raided.

Daikun

Lord Dalek

It was the only possible outcome. Can't get rid of Michaud and the brand is permanently toxic.

Peanutbutter

Sadly true. Whether Doug and Rob would get rid of him if they could has yet to be seen, but he's too much an anchor for them.

Avaitor

Man, idk why I still followed Doug's page on Facebook for so long. I finally clicked unlike today. Not like it was used all that much anymore- the last month or so, all he posts are charity links, almost like a last-ditch effort.

I don't even know the last time he's done a video, and I don't care.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/