Nickelodeon's Live Action

Started by Commode, January 16, 2011, 01:10:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avaitor

So that's why they revived iCarly instead of Drake & Josh- he fled the US after having a history of this shit.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Dr. Insomniac

I doubt a new D&J could've happened even if Drake wasn't a groomer. Josh seems to be doing his own thing these days with that Turner and Hooch remake he's starring in, and I doubt he wants to go back to those days where he was known as the wacky dork Drake and Megan picked on, similar to why McCurdy and Gibby's actor aren't coming back to iCarly anytime soon. I know he did those reunion videos with Drake and Miranda on YouTube a few years ago, but they came across as more "remembering the old times" than "I want to relive the old times".

Peanutbutter

Wonder if his stash was part of Dan Schneider's???  >:(

Avaitor

If the Brothers Garcia can get a revival, anything is possible.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Dr. Insomniac

Yeah, that came out of nowhere.

Daikun

Dr. Insomniac

What bad news did his lawyers give him that he pleaded guilty before the trial officially started? I suppose he thought this could grant him a lighter sentence, but admitting you're a pedo and being branded as a sex offender in the eyes of the court and the public isn't light by any means.

Dr. Insomniac

Drake got 2 years probation and 200 hours of community service. Slap on the wrist, all things considered. Though I remember his ex last year said he groomed multiple girls, so I don't think this is the end of his time in court.

Avaitor

That's pathetic. Hopefully you're right, and this won't be the last we see of him in court.

With Drake and Kyle Massey officially outed as pedos, I wonder who will be the potential third in the cycle to join them. Maybe those legitimate Schneider allegations will finally drop?

New blog!

Dr. Insomniac

Maybe they will, but no signs of it have been happening. Even actors who worked with Dan, hated him, and have nothing to lose from revealing anything about him said they can't confirm the rumors. And I've seen McCurdy talk about how much she hated her iCarly life and thought Dan was an asshole, but nothing about him being a pedophile. He's worked with so many actors, and any interviewer who wants to do "Whatever happened to this child star?" articles often pulls out the Dan question, but it hasn't resulted in anything beyond saying he was a domineering jackass.

Besides, wouldn't a potential third theoretically be a former CN actor?

Dr. Insomniac

Oh yeah, I watched a couple episodes of the new iCarly. I never liked the old show to begin with, but the revival has none of its predecessor's energy. It graduated from Nick show to bland CBS sitcom. All the characters drone on about their failed dating lives instead of doing anything wacky or related to their webshow. Freddie and Carly's actors are there struggling to act like they're on a show like Friends, but neither of them can delivers those kinds of performances.