Pixar! Their Films, Your Favorites, and More

Started by Avaitor, December 27, 2010, 09:34:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Let it go on record that I would totally watch a Zurg Society movie if it were real. But as far as fake line-ups go, how do we get new Cars and Brave movies but no sequel to Up. That's just stupid.

LumRanmaYasha

While I could see more sequels for Cars and Brave "work" (the former just exists to sell toys anyway and the latter has some potential to expand upon), as far as Up goes...I'd rather they never give it one. I just don't think a sequel could really add anything to it.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

You really aren't good at telling when someone's being serious or not, CX. You're just like Talon. :>

talonmalon333

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

You mean misinterpret when I was being sarcastic or joking around as opposed to saying something seriously? Let's see, where are all of those old TV.com discussion threads?....

talonmalon333

Quote from: Dr. Ensatsu-ken on November 06, 2014, 09:47:36 PM
You mean misinterpret when I was being sarcastic or joking around as opposed to saying something seriously? Let's see, where are all of those old TV.com discussion threads?....

I see you had to go back many, many years to find an example. Bravo. :sly:

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

No, there are examples here, as well. I just find your TV.com levels of cluelessness to be in an entirely different league of hilarious.

talonmalon333

Quote from: Dr. Ensatsu-ken on November 06, 2014, 10:15:57 PM
No, there are examples here, as well. I just find your TV.com levels of cluelessness to be in an entirely different league of hilarious.

What's that say about your response when I made fun of Sonic Adventure a while ago? :sly:

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

You mean when you claimed that I called SA one of the best games ever yet failed to provide any actual evidence of me ever having said that? :humhumhum:

talonmalon333

Quote from: Dr. Ensatsu-ken on November 06, 2014, 10:22:58 PM
You mean when you claimed that I called SA one of the best games ever yet failed to provide any actual evidence of me ever having said that? :humhumhum:

I dunnoooooo, man. That's not how I remember it going down... :blush:

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Avaitor

I'd be up for Down, where Carl dies, so Russell and Dug have to deal with his grief.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Avaitor on November 06, 2014, 08:51:38 PM

Phase 3 announced.
Now that was clever.

Seriously, though. I don't understand the sequel binge Pixar has been on recently. Their originals are usually highly received and do well enough at the box office. I really hope Inside Out is as good as Pete Docter's other films and really gets audiences going. We need more originals again.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Daikun

Pixar's second Toy Story short premieres tonight on ABC.

I really liked last year's special, so I'm definitely checking this one out.