Animation Revelation Shoutbox

Started by Neomysterion X. Prime, December 28, 2010, 04:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

Quote from: Ensatsu-ken on May 21, 2014, 08:15:41 PM
You just posted the proof. And apparently you don't learn, but let's do this again until you do.
No, I posted proof of you starting with me and then going on a power trip. Looks like you haven't learned anything from this at all.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Micki!

Meanwhile, I'll just contribute a post here that actually belongs to this forum section..!

A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

I sent GSF a PM regarding the situation. Apparently he refuses to read it because he's not interested in discussing theissue. Instead he wants to ignore my warnings again and disrupt thread topics and bring everyone else into this because he probably expects some sympathy. The fact that he has been rude to. The fact that he has been rude to almost everyone on this board before, whether he realizes it or not, may hinder tgat plan of his.

Regardless, if he refuses to read my PMs, I'll let him have his little did put here, just so long as he doesn't try to get away with disregarding my direct warnings to him, because that's not going to happen.

The Shadow Gentleman

Micki!

A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'

gunswordfist

I'm back after the Memorial Day weekend and a one day unjust suspension. Yes, yet another.

I was suspended for the last post on this very page, apparently. I'm guessing ek had no real answer for the questions I was asking and probably felt embarrassed that some of his less than flattering posts were copied and pasted here and he couldn't just make this go away by deleting my posts again so he thought he could "win" here by suspending me again. He has no power nor control over anything I do so I guess he had to do that to feel that way.

This all spun all of control from me and ek "play" insulting each other like I'm sure you guys have seen before. This actually was all started by him. Years ago I said that I was going to boycott Ninja Gaiden 3 because Itagaki left and he got kind of insulting in that argument. I never even joked about insulting him before that. Then a lot of funny exchanges were we cussed each out for no reason happened over the years but this time wasn't the first time it got out of hand. One time he thought it was a good time to bring up something that was discussed in pms that involved me and other members and I said that was not necessary and ended that talking about this is how friends handle something like this. Then in our pointless Zuko and Azula argument he went on about how everyone doesn't like me and how I'm here to just disrupt everything or whatever and I ended that with kind words as well. But it's become obvious that we can't this anymore so for the benefit of everyone, I'll just be ignoring what he says for now. He has a kind of bad mod abuse problem and I'm sure he'll figure that out himself. But for the last time, he can't stop me from saying or doing anything that I went to so he'll have to deal with that himself.

The Shadow Gentleman

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

You can go ahead and try to justify yourself in any way that you want, GSF. The fact that not a single person is stepping in to defend you is very telling, but go ahead and try and convince yourself that you are in the right of it makes you feel better. That is, even though you're point in all this is that a good mod should let you get away with whatever you want, even disrupting a thread topic for no reason at all (which is exactly what you were doing, and you were only fighting against me for the sake of it).

Either way I'll be sure to ignore you as well. Your unwillingness to actually contribute to any conversations but instead to act outlandish to anyone you have any disagreements with indicates that you really aren't worth my time to talk to. I'll continue to delete any posts that I feel unjustly antagonize any other member of this board or pointlessly derail a topic. Other than that I have no interest in what you have to say, so don't expect any further responses from me.

Skeeter Valentine

I VOTED FOR RON PAUL

GOLD STANDARD

Commode

It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Skeeter Valentine

Why the heck is the Vidja Games board so dead lately?

Rosalinas Spare Wand

Because video games are dead.

Foggle

Quote from: Rosalinas Spare Wand on May 29, 2014, 10:08:07 PM
We're just waiting for another Gone Home or Dear Esther to revolutionize the game industry again.

Daxdiv

Quote from: Foggle on May 29, 2014, 10:10:27 PM
We're just waiting for another Gone Home or Dear Esther to revolutionize the game industry again.

I'm looking forward to the next game you can beat in the same time it takes to make a Hot Pocket.

gunswordfist

Quote from: Foggle on May 29, 2014, 10:10:27 PM
You spelled Journey wrong.