Sonic The Hedgehog

Started by Spark Of Spirit, January 16, 2011, 09:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

talonmalon333

Have you guys seen this yet? Something referred to as Sonic Propel.

http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/15zk5m/sonic_propel/

QuoteTranslation: Sonic the Hedgehog 2013 ? Propel is a working title ? been started at the beginning of the 360, PS3, Wii U version will start later ? have been developed by Sonic Team Sonic Colors segment ? No indication of being developed for the next Microsoft and Sony machines ? Successful re-release of Sonic CD digital art direction inspired by the realistic, more of Propel ? Model Sonic's slightly shorter repetition of classical and modern now, between the body and a rounded spine stiffer, and thin limbs, modify its contents, shorter ? The slow movement for a more accurate distribution of more fine tuning, use the mechanics generation ? modified hedgehog engine often running on better lighting and motion blur ? Plot of minimum ? The deployment Eggman each with the design and features five special metal Sonics, unique ? We will restart Death Egg ? significantly reduced dialogue, more action-based cut scenes ? Eggman says more than the other characters. ? focused on the exploration stage ? act as a power-up option similar to trail you can "assist" characters hidden in the stage, open the secret path ? Tails as Sonic 4, function ability assisting character fly ? The progress at the level of the shadow branch Hedgehog style, it is not a multi-level access route by Hoop, goal ? 3-level structure method. Your goal ring which has reached, we determine whether to initiate a position in the following method. Reached to the progress of the cut scenes and story of changing 3-Determination Act, which is the goal ring next step is changing the boss stage occurred slightly Challenge acts hidden ? 3 per stage ? Stage "Evergreen Escapade" first ? require multiple theater take a different route to collect the Chaos Emeralds of options, all of them After the emerald has been collected, ? Supersonic at all stages ? All Emerald final battle secret has been collected, ? You can disable difficulty modes Easy, Medium, Hard, bubble tips and warnings ? 3DS version is being developed by Dimps ? 3DS version, we use a completely new graphics engine ? Shift to a segment of which is controlled 3D 2D, a touch pad on the main 3DS version ? different storyline 3DS version ? Alternate assist character Tails But in both versions of the edition 3DS

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

talonmalon333

And thus, my post has just been rendered useless.

Spark Of Spirit

The Sonic live action fan film is out.

Don't watch it if you value cinema or Sonic. If you think Sonic 06 was bad, well here's a reminder of why.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

talonmalon333

Sonic will never work in live action unless it looks like this:

Spoiler
[close]

Avaitor

Quote from: talonmalon333 on January 11, 2013, 06:48:14 PM
Sonic will never work in live action unless it looks like this:

Spoiler
[close]
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

That looks like the film, actually.

Guess why I didn't quote anybody?

EDIT: Seriously, it's not worth watching.

Rynnec

Lord Dalek

Nel_Annette

talonmalon333

Avaitor, why did you make me look at that image? Just... why?

Kiddington

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on January 10, 2013, 08:56:33 PM
I really enjoy the first one though it's not all that Sonic-y and more Mario-like. Sonic 2 is terrible on the Game Gear, though, since you can't see things half the time. On the Master System it's not too bad, and I like being able to skip across water when you roll. As a whole, I find it decent.

Sonic Chaos is insanely easy and kind of divisive, but I like it. It's extremely linear compared to the others though the gimmicks aren't as varied as Sonic 1 to make up, it's still a fun game to play through every now and then.

I don't think they quite beat the Genesis games, but I think they're good platformers. I think Alex Kidd In Shinobi World is pretty good though, so maybe my opinion isn't quite so trustworthy!

I noticed that you fail to mention Sonic Blast.  :sly:

Avaitor

Quote from: talonmalon333 on January 12, 2013, 07:03:30 PM
Avaitor, why did you make me look at that image? Just... why?
I'm trying to make it our next big meme.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Kiddington on January 12, 2013, 09:10:23 PM
Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on January 10, 2013, 08:56:33 PM
I really enjoy the first one though it's not all that Sonic-y and more Mario-like. Sonic 2 is terrible on the Game Gear, though, since you can't see things half the time. On the Master System it's not too bad, and I like being able to skip across water when you roll. As a whole, I find it decent.

Sonic Chaos is insanely easy and kind of divisive, but I like it. It's extremely linear compared to the others though the gimmicks aren't as varied as Sonic 1 to make up, it's still a fun game to play through every now and then.

I don't think they quite beat the Genesis games, but I think they're good platformers. I think Alex Kidd In Shinobi World is pretty good though, so maybe my opinion isn't quite so trustworthy!

I noticed that you fail to mention Sonic Blast.  :sly:
I didn't mention Labyrinth or Spinball either.

And you know why.  :hayguyz: