Sonic The Hedgehog

Started by Spark Of Spirit, January 16, 2011, 09:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nel_Annette

You chose your Sonic 06 tier wisely. Maybe I'll actually do a ranking this time, since Sonic's pretty much my main fandom. Give me, like, a day.

Kiddington

I've (shamefully) played and own Sonic and the Black Knight; I'd definitely throw that into '06 tier. All of those faux-RPG's are pretty bad though; I'm surprised you rated Secret Rings as highly as you did.

Man I dunno, I just.....don't hate Episode 1 like everyone else. It was disappointing, but not terrible. The music was fine. Mad Gear was a cool level (with great music). I'd put it at least in Tails tier.

Spark Of Spirit

I barely played any Secret Rings. If I did it probably would rate lower.

And I really didn't like episode one. I hated the physics and feel of the game and the level design didn't feel much of anything like classic Sonic. Episode 2 was a much better game but even still they couldn't even match Sonic Advance never mind the old games.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

I need to play more than literally a few seconds of Sonic Advance. I couldn't get into it because I didn't like the art direction at all. :-\
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Spark Of Spirit

It gets better the more you play it.

Try this code for fun next time you play it:

1. Highlight Sonic on Charecter Select and press Up once.
2. Now,highlight Tails and press Down once.
3. Next highlight Knux (Knuckles)and press L (Trigger)once.
4. Finally Highlight Amy and press R (Trigger)once.
5. Go to Sonic, press A you should hear a chime, select a level and Miles should be following you like in Sonic 2+3.

;D
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

Rynnec

Quote from: Kiddington on March 27, 2015, 11:50:30 AM
I've (shamefully) played and own Sonic and the Black Knight; I'd definitely throw that into '06 tier. All of those faux-RPG's are pretty bad though; I'm surprised you rated Secret Rings as highly as you did.

Eh, I'd place it in the Knuckles tier over Unleashed. Unleashed has a lot more problems than Black Knight does, imo.

Daikun

The lost Sonic game: Sonic Dreams Collection

(The password is grandpa)

Nel_Annette

...Send it back to Hell.

Daikun

gunswordfist

Beat out Dan Vs. as the greatest character account of all time. They destroyed Mighty No. 9 yesterday.

Nel_Annette

That and the Facebook account are utterly wonderful. It's surprising what they get away with sometimes.

gunswordfist

Welp, time to blow the dust off of my facebook account.

Daikun

Spark Of Spirit

Still hoping for another return of Classic Sonic. I really liked his design in Generations.