Animation Revelation Shoutbox

Started by Neomysterion X. Prime, December 28, 2010, 04:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nel_Annette

I really wish I could just turn on Cartoon Network without seeing Tobuscus' stupid fucking face on. Who's next, PewDiePie?  :whuh:

Peanutbutter

I imagine that's only because of his involvement in Annoying Orange. I don't like his blip promos either, but I don't pay much attention to commercial breaks. At least the live-action is on a severe downturn.

Dr. Insomniac

Lord Il

Quote from: Nel_Annette on August 30, 2013, 05:48:10 PM
I really wish I could just turn on Cartoon Network without seeing Tobuscus' stupid fucking face on. Who's next, PewDiePie?  :whuh:
Just wait for it. The ol' shit clock's a'tickin'.

They're essentially clones of each other. I look at them both and think.. okay, which came first. Who's the chicken and who's the egg here. And why can't the egg realise it can actually be different. You just know these two are watching each other's actions daily and are doing so a lot more than they let on. Imitation might be the sincerest form of flattery, but we certainly don't need two of a kind. :bleh:

It'd be funny if the shit finally hit the fan between these two. Could you imagine the amount of drama this would bring to their fanbases? Hilarity would ensue. Imagine Tobuscus and PewDiePie in an actual deathmatch for supremacy.. Give me a ringside seat please. Wooooooooooooo!!! I'm on my way!!
:hauu:

Foggle

Why wasn't this storyline adapted for Iron Man 3?

Nel_Annette

Quote from: Lord Il on August 31, 2013, 10:34:20 AM
Just wait for it. The ol' shit clock's a'tickin'.

They're essentially clones of each other. I look at them both and think.. okay, which came first. Who's the chicken and who's the egg here. And why can't the egg realise it can actually be different. You just know these two are watching each other's actions daily and are doing so a lot more than they let on. Imitation might be the sincerest form of flattery, but we certainly don't need two of a kind. :bleh:

It'd be funny if the shit finally hit the fan between these two. Could you imagine the amount of drama this would bring to their fanbases? Hilarity would ensue. Imagine Tobuscus and PewDiePie in an actual deathmatch for supremacy.. Give me a ringside seat please. Wooooooooooooo!!! I'm on my way!! [/color] :hauu:

Yeah, I hope that this whole "let's be a raging lunatic idiot who plays games on our channel but focuses more on us than the games we play" thing comes crashing down on some of these YT celebrities as their young fanbase grows up. Same goes for the Creatures group and the Yogscast, who I haven't seen anything worth a damn from in well over a year. Disabling comments, trying to change your channel into a TGS/Polaris clone and trying to whore out your unfunny, untalented friends is not entertaining, guys. And, even thought I like quite a few LPers, anyone who honestly expects to keep making videos of Minecraft or some other videogame and live off the ad revenue forever is just foolish. It's a bubble that's going to burst, yet I see so many of them act as if it's a real job and not some unstable gig.

Dr. Insomniac

Lord Il

Quote from: Nel_Annette on August 31, 2013, 11:55:03 AM
And, even thought I like quite a few LPers, anyone who honestly expects to keep making videos of Minecraft or some other videogame and live off the ad revenue forever is just foolish. It's a bubble that's going to burst, yet I see so many of them act as if it's a real job and not some unstable gig.
Exactly.

Minecraft vids will have their day. It's kinda like beating a dead horse until it's been pulverized into a fine powder and then continue beating it. Then a gust of wind blows it away like it never existed. But then the space it once occupied continues to be beaten to a pulp of.. nothing. I don't even...  :il_hahaha:

Foggle

Lord Il

^I don't know what's making me laugh worse: The posted pic or your new sig pic.  :il_hahaha:

Too much laughing. I need a sip of water..

Foggle

Quote from: Lord Il on August 31, 2013, 11:00:25 PM
^I don't know what's making me laugh worse: The posted pic or your new sig pic.  :il_hahaha:

Too much laughing. I need a sip of water..

DC comics are often comedy gold. :il_hahaha:

Foggle

Dr. Insomniac

The Shadow Gentleman

Avaitor

My fav's the one with Beetlejuice in Thicke's place.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/