Animation Revelation Shoutbox

Started by Neomysterion X. Prime, December 28, 2010, 04:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

This is me being creeped out again.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Nel_Annette

It's the titty-lift ribbon, I'm sure. She's the only one from this show I've seen mass amounts of fanart of, and the focus is always on that itty-bitty lace heaving up those juggernauts.

gunswordfist

Micki!

so you're wondeirng if people watch this for other reasons other than the bibbetty bouncy boobs..? I honestly wouldn't know of course since i haven't watched it myself, but that basiclaly what it appears like... It's not like it would be the first show whose target audience is people who like watching jiggly wobbly chests and a cute face...

But I guess the animation looks kinda neat, if you can tollerate the lack of everything else... :il_hahaha:
A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'

Lord Il

I ran across an article a few weeks ago which had some pictures in a store (kinda like a 7-Eleven type of deal) display in Japan that was actually selling those blue ribbons. Not sure if this was licensed product, but it did come off as being a legit item. There was a large pic of Hestia in the display. Apparently these packaged ribbons were sold out in no time. :e_shocked:

Dr. Insomniac

Lord Il

gunswordfist

Lord Il

(Edit#1: Decided to move this to The Shoutbox. More appropriate spot.) :sweat:

Browsing through a few anime forums this evening and noted this. It seems that a Touhou Project character had made an appearance on a recent Keith Olberman segment on ESPN. (see @3:07) Touhou fanatics are going nuts over this. I'm amused by the weirdness of it all. :il_hahaha:

Edit#2: Googling "anime technical difficulties" in an image search reveals the artist about four lines down at DeviantArt who made the picture..
http://daemoniken.deviantart.com/art/Touhou-Technical-Difficulties-411866730

The sudden fame has to be quite flattering to say the least. Lots of positive comments regarding it.
Imagine having a piece of art you actually made to be put on television like that. O_O

Dr. Insomniac

The Shadow Gentleman

Dr. Insomniac

The Shadow Gentleman

Daxdiv

Dr. Insomniac