The Death of Konami

Started by Daikun, April 27, 2015, 08:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foggle

Quote from: talonmalon333 on August 04, 2015, 05:15:40 PM
Nintendo should get literally every IP Konami has, aside from Metal Gear.
Agreed, and Metal Gear should go to Sony.

talonmalon333

Quote from: Foggle on August 07, 2015, 02:54:02 AM
Quote from: talonmalon333 on August 04, 2015, 05:15:40 PM
Nintendo should get literally every IP Konami has, aside from Metal Gear.
Agreed, and Metal Gear should go to Sony.

I don't mind Metal Gear dying with Konami if Kojima really intended the upcoming game to be the last in the series.

Then again, if Konami keeps Metal Gear, will that mean the series will never see any ports again?

Spark Of Spirit

Konami Heritage Survey

I have no idea why Silent Hill and Metal Gear are not there, but look at the ones they included. They even included Bomberman. Those franchises deserve so much more. I don't know if this is "official", but I figured it worth posting here anyway. All those properties deserve better.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

"In your own words, please let us know which KONAMI games you would like to see again and with what kind of game play elements" Which should I include?  :>
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Spark Of Spirit

I'm not even sure it's official, but I did it anyway.

IMO, all of those series deserve to continue going. It's asinine how Konami has slept on them.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

Quote from: gunswordfist on August 18, 2015, 07:27:08 PM
"In your own words, please let us know which KONAMI games you would like to see again and with what kind of game play elements" Which should I include?  :>
Bomberman, with stages based on Konami's offices.

gunswordfist

Spark Of Spirit

Bomberman X Silent Bomber: The Konami Raid

gunswordfist

I picked Jackal and Violent Storm.  :) Helps that I saw them on Twitch recently.

talonmalon333

Metal Gear shouldn't go on. Not without Kojima, especially since he seems to have made MGSV to be the series end.

gunswordfist

Quote from: talonmalon333 on August 18, 2015, 10:24:24 PM
Metal Gear shouldn't go on. Not without Kojima, especially since he seems to have made MGSV to be the series end.

Lord Dalek

I'm baffled that that survey has Parodius (a series that never made it here), but NOT Twinbee.

gunswordfist

I saw Twin Bee somewhere on there.

Spark Of Spirit

The survey is genuine.

So if you haven't voted, go to it. Lets see more Rocket Knight and Sunset Riders!

gunswordfist